[Poll] Is the Sword of Acclaim blue or purple?

Something more immature than being a ‘kid’ is calling others ‘kids’ without proof, in effort to make yourself seem more mature.

Not trying to be on your ass for this, but I had to point it out.

its black for sure

what a coincidence im blind too!

@JoshBros there are two types of people that refer as “kids” online: as a friendly joking way, or as the weebish, salty gamer-type as you referred to. I used it in the former context. I mean, most of us are in the same age range anyways.

If you don’t care, ignore and move on. No need to be extra.

No one cares about being called a kid.

That’s a little general, “kid”

It bothers me when people call me a kid based on my voice.

You literally just ignored my previous point. If you don’t care, move on. You’re not everyone else, so there’s no saying what others care or do not care about.

In addition, the entire point was that calling others ‘kids’ makes you look immature. This had nothing to do with how one would feel after being called a kid.

I can clearly see that the inner part seems to be a very bright color somewhere between purple and blue, but the outer part definitely resembles a clear purple. Now, one c- Wait. This is stupid. Screw this, why would anybody care anyway?

Because Pharest triggered me over half a year ago, and now I’ve just been re-triggered. ARGH!

Back to the topic…

It’s purple :3

Violet boi

Looks dark-blue to me

bitches like blue. peck peck

LOL IT’S BLUE, YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY
incidentally, this: http://www.livescience.com/50842-dress-debate-color-perception.html

half the people on here are colour blind, it’s obviously purple :^)

It’s neither. Everyone makes the point it’s in between blue and purple. You guys realize there’s a name for that right? Acclaim is INDIGO

Indigo is considered blue

ROASTED