Is there a way that you can stop your title from being edited

Iā€™m 16 years old D;

No, not really. Some people have rights, but most can only change their own titles.

That said, thereā€™s been some editing beyond what we moderators would like to see. Hopefully youā€™ll only see this happen very rarely from now on.

im lucky that i turned 13 before deca took over then (cause kabam doesnt care a shit u know)

yes they did, sorta hard for them to know youā€™re underage though

eh its too late now :wink: cause im 13 now

Edited the title by a adding a question mark (sorry, couldnt resist)

Go read the rules on editing please

lol

grumble speaking of things that should be edited grumble

Reverted. Please donā€™t do that.

Using power to have a laugh at someone elseā€™s expense is an inappropriate use.

lol shit, sorry I rarely make that mistake :frowning:

Strong ethical argument, although hearing a logical one would be nice.

To me it is completely logical that the op should have control over his/her own post, assuming the is no reason for intervention.

I mean, they specifically asked for it to be left alone. I canā€™t see a scenario where it is more ā€œlogicalā€ to impose your preference (even if your preference is proper punctuation/grammar)

Honestly, i feel like the most efficient thing to do would either to have non-mods be unable to edit your topic, or have a group of people (similar to the Regulars) thatā€™s a dedicated grammar natzi group that goes around fixing everyoneā€™s grammar.

It sucks because to get rid of the communityā€™s worst will also get rid of some of its best. Good grammar will limit the rights of dank memes.

rip all my posts,

why are you so into grammer? Looking at what you post, that fact surprised me me a lot.

Notice the fact that he didnā€™t capitalize ā€œI.ā€

being someone good at grammer, must be tough