Is there a way that you can stop your title from being edited

im lucky that i turned 13 before deca took over then (cause kabam doesnt care a shit u know)

yes they did, sorta hard for them to know you’re underage though

eh its too late now :wink: cause im 13 now

Edited the title by a adding a question mark (sorry, couldnt resist)

Go read the rules on editing please

lol

grumble speaking of things that should be edited grumble

Reverted. Please don’t do that.

Using power to have a laugh at someone else’s expense is an inappropriate use.

lol shit, sorry I rarely make that mistake :frowning:

Strong ethical argument, although hearing a logical one would be nice.

To me it is completely logical that the op should have control over his/her own post, assuming the is no reason for intervention.

I mean, they specifically asked for it to be left alone. I can’t see a scenario where it is more “logical” to impose your preference (even if your preference is proper punctuation/grammar)

Honestly, i feel like the most efficient thing to do would either to have non-mods be unable to edit your topic, or have a group of people (similar to the Regulars) that’s a dedicated grammar natzi group that goes around fixing everyone’s grammar.

It sucks because to get rid of the community’s worst will also get rid of some of its best. Good grammar will limit the rights of dank memes.

rip all my posts,

why are you so into grammer? Looking at what you post, that fact surprised me me a lot.

Notice the fact that he didn’t capitalize “I.”

being someone good at grammer, must be tough

Habit of mine.

In online games, unless my sentence starts with an i, i will not capitalize it so that it doesn’t look like an L.

IlIlIlIlIIIlIlIlllIllIll

Some of those are I’s, some of those are L’s.

I have a feeling you were one of those kids that couldn’t spell a word on a test.

And the word was used in the question.

You used capitalization!
Who are you and what have you done with the real Scorchmist?

Goodnight Thread