Is there a way to check the # of specific dungeons completed on a dead character?

One of my favorite features of Muledump is being able to check how many dungeons I’ve completed on a character. However, muledump only lets me look at additional statistics like that on my alive characters. Is there a way to get those same stats for characters in my graveyard?

I know Realmeye has the graveyard summary feature where they list stats like how many total dungeons you’ve done but there’s no way that I can find to break it down by individual character. I’m pretty sure that is something that can be tracked since they have the “top dead characters” leaderboard for individual characters that have done the most Oryx kills, UDLs, etc.

Is there any way to access that info without being in the top 1000 of a certain category?

I don’t believe there is unfortunately

realmeye

Can you elaborate on that?

When mule dump isn’t broken it works.

Wait does this help? Look at the top.

Muledump is fixed afaik, I’ve been able to use it. However like I said at the top, I don’t know how to get those stats for dead characters.

That’s the closest thing I can find to what I’m looking for but that’s restricted to the top 1000 players of each category.

(Apparently no one read my post beyond the title)

@Hyperscore hey!
So, I don’t believe you can check the ran dungeon count on any specific character.
However, in the analytics section of the Graveyard Summary, it does give you the max dungeons ran on a character. If you had a character that substantially farmed a dungeon, more so than other dead characters, you can assume that that’s the count. Unfortunately, that’s about the only way to go… :cry:
Maybe it will be possible to access such a statistic database in the future, but because it will be tedious to sort and store, especially through an online service, it’s not likely to happen.
Hope I helped!

Yes you can get the info. It’s public info, (and how RealmEye gets its data), and can be got from the appspot link with a valid AccountID number and CharID number.

An example is within this post by @Shu , which is looking at the player 5897605475467264 (AKA PallyKing)'s character number 13:

The page of data contains all the recorded dungeon completes, on the example above, it shows they did some UDLs and SpriteWorlds:

So,

To get the info for your own dead characters, you need to know your own AccountID number.

How to get your AccountID number

You can get your AccountID by using this link:
http://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/char/list?guid=EMAILHERE&password=PASSWORDHERE
(CAUTION: you have to replace the EMAILHERE and PASSWORDHERE with your actual Rotmg logon details - this is going to become a followed link in your browser so if you’re on a shared computer it can be risky, clear the cache, use Private Browsing, don’t bookmark it, etc.)

You will get a page of code, and your <AccountId> can be found somewhere within the code:

Make a note of this somewhere, it is your AccountID.

Then you can query the appspot with your own AccountID number and CharID number:
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/char/fame?accountId=ACCOUNTID&charId=CHARID

(Finding the right dead character’s CharID is usually trial-and-error/guess-and-improve. The CharID is sequential and assigned when a character is created.)

I consider it safe to bookmark/reuse this link because it’s just your publicly known details, and the link doesn’t use your email/password at all.

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for!

BTW if anyone else wants to do this, using an xml formatter makes things a ton easier:
http://www.webtoolkitonline.com/xml-formatter.html

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.