Is this "ban worthy?" [priest ditching group in lava walk]

woooosh

cloaks so lava doesnt see me so it cant damage me

500 IQ play

inverts screen lava is now water waterwalks

500 IQ play

honestly if i were to lava walk i would be on a class that heals so there is no risk. Just sayn

I’m currently on trial al La Haye for mass murder. You guys should get better VPNs, they’re coming for you too.

And nothing was meant for dragging but people do it and can get banned for it

Leaving players into lava then leaving on purpose is very toxic behavior and hurts the games community

And this

Any repeated toxic behvhaior will likely end in punishment

Does it matter if its bannable? Do you need the threat of a ban to act like a decent person?

In communities like these maybe thats the push you need.

Man, you gotta be real LOW to do that… What benefit does a user have by doing that? (Beside people who like to troll) Chances are you won’t get loot since your dps is too low to even kill boss :confused: Well anyway, I wouldn’t say bannable because thats the users fault. Why didnt they click nexus if the preist abandoned?

The only real valid point there is point 2 tbh, all the others are part of the game.

/s

As Priest is simply a class option and isn’t obliged to healing the group (but why wouldn’t you), it’s not a bannable offense.

Leaving a group behind in Shatters because players think it’s funny should totally be bannable. If they leave the dungeon as a form of ‘ditching’, then it shouldn’t be bannable.

People may argue that simply clearing the dungeon will make it easier. That’s not the case when there’s a rusher as they control how much players have to fight through to get to boss. NOT ONLY THAT, but they can break the bridge, ultimately ‘ditching’ several players over a little patch of lava. Silly concept.

I think it would be better if rushing boss debuffed all enemies leading up to boss. This would make rushers look less like the assholes they usually strive to be and speed up runs if the spawners release way too many minions.

We fight the same minions for first, second AND third boss. There is no point in keeping players there for another 5 minutes just to clear the same minions again.

its one of the posts where its completely ambigious whether they’re joking or not
poes law in full swing

If you can’t detect this sarcasm then you’re pretty much Sheldon in the big bang theory.

who is sheldon and how did they contribute to the creation of the universe

If you are im discord i thing they will suspended you in this discord

Nah, they’re not joking. It’s just that nobody told @Zquidx or @Craftable that the whole “git gud” thing was supposed to be a meme, not a serious thing.

It’s not about what causes deaths: it’s about what’s annoying. No amount of “getting gud” is going to change other people being annoying or the Shatters being a complete failure of a design.

Whine Cellar worthy