Is Wizard a good main class?

19%20PM
This is my set for wizzy. Is it good? If not, give me other opinions. And also tell me what other classes are better mains, and what classes to use bracer on.

yes wizard is one of the best main classes, if not the best.

Use knight

Wizard’s a great class, and nice build.

Personally, I find Wizard to be a great general use class, but since I like having some fun, I main classes that have a twist to them, like Trickster.

This. If you are just after general play/loot, wizard is one of the best classes to play although fairly stale, but will do everything you need it to do for the rest of the time you play the game. But classes like trickster, priest, mystic, warrior, archer/huntress will let you have a far more versatile/volatile playstyle allowing you to do things that were incredibly risky/impossible on a wizard. Every class has its positives :slight_smile:

The most versatile class right now?

Heck yes it is

Wizard is great. Also I’d put a soulless over star mother in that set, but otherwise it’s good.

Any class is a good main class, as long as you’re good enough!

Get your logic out of here, this is the internet.

I may not main priest, but it is my only 8/8

Main post:
Yes, Wizard is a great class all around, it’s got high range and extremely high damage.

Wizard is only beaten out by Archer for me, and is tied with Warrior.

Wizzy is pretty damn good for bracer, all stat buffs are beneficial. Otherwise, archer/Huntress also benefit, pally too etc.

bracer is good on wizard, adds to survivability and dps, but personally i like it on pally the most

No, it plays 2nd fiddle to the amazing Mystic!

yeah, but it s pretty brainded

Literally this.

yeah Wiz is pretty good, ST Spell is very overrated as it is outdamaged by eledet until around 60 DEF. I think there are many other better main classes like all the melees, but it’s certainly not bad

st spell is better than eledet until 38 def, so if you run high level dungeons, ancient spell is the better choice

Gimme ur account and I’ll test it out :sunglasses:

yes
my wizzy is doo doo lol