Issue w/ Challenge Mode

For some reason, I just can’t load into Challenge mode on my main account, or my alt account, despite meeting all requirements. I click on “Challenge Mode” then it just never loads. Anyone know if this is fixable or if I am doing something wrong?

P.S. I have a feeling the issue is linked to any RotMG account not made using the RotMG website itself. My main account is off Kongergate, and my alt is off Steam, and neither work. My friend uses the RotMG website and can get in fine.

it is only a warming up tester, and yes, related to the rotmg site itself

Does not work with Steam or Kong which has been confirmed by lot of peeps. Betting that gets fixed soon

so if we are on steam we just have to wait this one out?

However:
@Solars No worries, now you should be able to ^u^
NB: as of this post, Niegil’s response was 7 hours and 50 mins ago.

woooooooooooo nice so i get a free ST chest now cuz i play steam?

do u keep items from challenger mode? i haven’t been on in like a month except to give some1 half of my decas… is it even worth my time lol

Alright coolio, ty for the update, my bad on not sourcing to the og post to see if this was their intention or not.

No, nothing transfers over. Keep in mind that drop rates and drop tables are changed in Challenger, so it would be incredibly unbalanced to be able to transfer items back into the main game.

There are prizes you can get for participating, though.

anything useful tho? cuz i dont plan to come back to rotmg until unity or something so at least a year unless something cool pops up

You’ll get a vault chest or a number of chest coupons (in the normal mode) depending on how many people overall complete the Tunnel Rat quest in Challenger.

There’s also the Beefcake Brutus Warrior skin in legacy if you do the quest that requires you to turn in 5 oryx marks in challenger (in the season, the oryx marks will drop from o2 and not o1), and 1 Mystery ST Chest if you do Tunnel Rat quest (this one is specifically if you do it on challenger yourself, but the vault chest or chest coupons will be available to everyone even if they didn’t do the quest).

Anyone got the ST chest yet? I can’t find it in the mystery shop, nor in my gift chest :frowning:

i got it today, in a gift chest

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.