It is a permadeath game

Due to players dying because their game crashes, lags, or because of hackers sitting on avas, do you think the game should have a way to revive these characters on request?

Whether you think ammys should be added back, or the game has an overwatch system like CS:GO to watch submitted videos or clips to resurrect characters.

What are your ideas to restore unfair deaths?

good idea, but then whats the point of UT being so rare, when u get revived with the character on it?

There should be no way to revive characters. Unfair deaths shouldn’t be restored, just prevented from happening in the first place.

Only if the death is unfair they should revive the character.

the thing with that is people would try and exploit it by killing an empty char and saying they had a bunch of UTs or suiciding a char with a bunch of UTs and requesting a revive multiple times on different accounts

That is very true! Lag/Game Crashing deaths shouldn’t even be a problem.

if the death is unfair, like rubber banding, why not nexus instead? maybe if it doesn’t work, go to options then home.

Maybe an overwatch system like I said, therefore they can’t exploit it and they will need video proof.

You could just do that… But why not have a solution instead?

None… At first, I thought maybe there should be a way to revive but after thinking it through, you can never tell if the death was truly unfair or if someone was simply saying so in order to receive a revive. Some people may argue that video evidence should be enough but you taking a video may just be what is causing that bit of extra lagg.

Rather then attempting to fix unfair deaths, DECA should work at the root of the problem, which I think that they are attempting to do pretty well. They still do have penty of errors but I think that they are putting in effort and making progress, although it is slow

would make game not fun, reviving 8/8 char all over again, but thats my opinion. but I still like that idea, maybe someone might exploit it something else.

The game also wouldn’t be fun dying to lag.

Videos can be photoshopped.

This is a very thought out. Instead of repairing unfair deaths, they should just fix the lag in the first place.

depends on the server or net, I just don’t play when example, server sucks and lags, or ur net slow, but yes I don’t want die to lag, u might be dead by the time lag stops.

The overwatch video thing was just an example, I put this discussion up to converse the ideas.

instead of unfair deaths, they should fix that freaking lag, but it doesn’t for me, net is the problem for me.

This is a good idea! I think deca is already trying to fix the lag, but it’s taking a very long process.

either its not the game itself, its the net, but u guys have fast nets rite? basically it lags when my net is slow ( youtube eats 99% of it ).

gtg school, will reply again l8ter, see ya

Good talk. I liked hearing your opinions on this subject.