Item: Dungeon Re-roller and Dungeon Upgrader

Dungeon Re-roller:

Concept: A misc. item that re-rolls the dungeon mods.
Stack Size: 15

Obtaining: Its a misc. item so daily rewards, gold shop, Grand Bazaar, etc. Could also be a boss reward or realm chest reward.

Design: too lazy to make, so that’s why it’s here.

If it needs balancing:
-Nerf: Limit to 1 or 2 uses, or it costs more depending on dungeon

-Buff: guarantee it to make the dungeon go up in rank. (If S rank, do nothing.[Why are u not satisfied yet?])

Dungeon Upgrader:
Concept: misc. item. increases all the positive modifiers on a dungeon by one level/tier

Obtaining: Same as Re-roller.

If balancing is needed:
-Nerf: It only works on one positive mod.

-Buff: 50% chance to increase dungeon mod level by two.

(Note: if the mod/s is already at max, do nothing.)

(My first post! :D)

cant key mods already be rerolled ??

unless youre talking about rerolling the mods INSIDE the dungeon, which, well, it doesn’t work like that.

Now THAT’S interesting.

I mean like naturally dropped dungeons. Idk about key mods cus im too poor and bad at game to use.

yeah im not sure how this would work. so the modifiers are changed inside or outside? If its used outside and somebody goes in, what happens then?

Can’t see how this would work, conceptually. I mean use it outside? Well, you can re-roll dungeon keys for gold already, so I can’t see DECA adding a free way to do it. You can hardly do it when hovering over the portal in-Realm. There’s hardly any time and it could be considered griefing if people go in a dungeon with one set of mods, only to find they’ve changed.

The same applies when you are inside – it could be considered a form of griefing, to change the dungeon from what people expect. Even a positive change might be unwelcome to some. And there’s also the mechanical problem of once the dungeon’s created and populated you can’t just change things: mods work by affecting things on creation.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.