Item Forge Issue (solved)

So, logging into the game today, I eagerly awaited my Resu to craft (along with several others), but figured out that I couldn’t craft some items with the prompt from the game that “This Recipe requires dismantling specific items.”, even after making triple-sure I met every Forgefire and material requirement. The truly confusing bit about this is that some items are able to be crafted with no issue, while others give me this nebulous response upon trying to complete a craft:

For example’s sake, here’s the Resu I mentioned earlier as seen in the forge. I have the correct amount of fire, materials, and even went out of my way to get a Cemetery mark, but still no luck.

On the other hand, here’s a Crystal Wand with the same material and Forgefire price that I would be able to make no problem.

Wondering if anyone else has run into this issue - my running theory is that dungeons with other UTs will require THOSE UTs to be used specifically in the craft, but I’m not sure.

You need to dismantle a mark of skuld as well.

OH I SEE. It’s gotta be selected?

yes

jesus ok sorry for the long thread

It’s alright. It’s not exactly the most well-communicated type of message - plus, new system! All the more reason for questions like these to be answered early :3

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.