Item Idea (Fanny Pack)

Are you tired of having 16 slots? Well now there’s a item that will allow you to get to 20 slots and 3 more hp and mp pots. It is the fanny pack; a shorter and smaller version of the backpack that obviously gives 4 extra slots and like what I said earlier 3 more hp and 3 mp getting you to a maximum of 9 each. All credit goes to Galvek as he made the sprite.

Here’s the sprite: New_Piskel_2

I think this sprite matches the idea of a fanny pack more (I didn’t know how to make the belt part xd). Also, idk why but 9 hp and mp pots just sounds weird to me, I’d prefer just 2 more for a total of 8.

Totally forgot the handle existed but thats a nice sprite and I chose 3 more because its half of 6

Ahh, I see. It’s a nice idea, I like it at least.

cool idea! where would it drop?

Shop for (?) amount of gold still don’t know how much

I think a good price would be 200 (100 more than the backpack) because the 3 extra hp/mp is a good boost

I would simply suggest moving 2 HP/MP pots over to backpacks and having this be a half-backpack. It would make having both less of a necessity and would generally just work better.

I guess

would be cool if it is place on the slot ring

How exactly would this work? Where do I view the 4 extra slots? Is it going to cost me gold? In my experience, HP and MP pots don’t get used all that often with a good pet, except when people spam them all at once trying not to die. I don’t think having extra ones would be all that incredible.

Probably from like events and stuff.

I don’t like the idea of having even more inventory space, but I think the idea of additional hp/mp potion slots should be explored

How would this work if it was four extra slots, you should be able to use 2 at max for 8 slots and 6 more hp and mp pots

Some of us don’t have overpowered pets

Ok up for this :smiley:

Could you think of a more ‘Rotmg’ name for the item? It’s not very thematic.

Dora, the explorer’s backpack.
XD

The Mysterious Pilgrim’s Backpack

The Adventurer Rucksack

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.