[Item] Orb of Acuity

Orb of Acuity

New%20Piskel%20(82)
Sprite Credits: GammaGamer
Created by the Archmage in one of his sardonic fits, this Orb grants the user great power. But at what cost?
Tier: UT
MP Cost: 150
On Equip: +40 MP, +4 ATK
Effect(s): Stasis on Self for 4 seconds
Pet Stasis on Self for 4 seconds
Berserk for 7 seconds
Damaging for 7 seconds
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 850

Loot Bag Assigned to White Bag
Drops From Twilight Archmage

OK, I’m back to making items! This time I was thinking about the Karma Orb, and trying to maybe turn it into an actual ability. This orb is interesting in that it gives the player stasis for 4 seconds. The player will stay at the exact same health and mana as before they used the stasis. During this time, the player will not take damage or debuffs but cannot receive heals or buffs or use any consumables. This prevents Mystics from duoing with a Puri Priest and wrecking ass with this orb. After this period of Stasis and Pet Stasis is over, the player will have 3 seconds of Berserk and Damaging, effectively turning the Mystic into an overwhelming killing machine.

Now, there are several ways that I can think of to use this orb. You might use it when you’re in a tricky situation in order to give yourself time to Nexus. Or you could use it to potentially skip a portion of a dangerous phase of a boss fight with correct timing and positioning. Finally, you could use this Orb as most people would probably use it - to take advantage of the massively increased DPS for a few seconds. Leave comments and suggestions down below!

I can never turn down a spriting offer. :wink: Not the best for sure, but here you go!

New%20Piskel%20(82)

I took the purple theme from the Twilight Gemstone and tried to go for a shattered orb that resembles the broken and insane mind of the Archmage, since he was responsible for bringing the Void Entity to the Shatters Kingdom:

As for the orb’s stats, I’m not the best at it, so I’ll leave that part to the rest of the community.

Hey, thanks! That sprite is :fire:

orb

I like the idea!

Cool looking sprite, nothing to criticize here either. You have done well.

IKR? Whoever drew it must’ve been pretty amazing.

…Yeah

I like the theme so far. But the name implies clarity, sharpness. I wonder if perhaps a sharp +WIS boost would fit better, and +4 DEX instead of +4 ATT?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.