Items worth feeding to pets

So I’m trying to feed my pet, and is it worth buying t11 weapons to feed? And should I feed recomp or is it worth something?

well since you pet is at uncommon, things like t11 will suffice. But once you fuse up to rare, you should consider how much fame you have and how much loot you have. If you have more loot, then things like recomp or other old tops along with treasures are good to feed. But if you have a lot of fame (from fame farming) you can still use 300feed items.

At this level yes, 300 FP is enough, but once you get a rare pet, it should be a minimum of 450 (treasures and UT’s)

unless your super poor and like fame farming.

So is expo worth feeding? Thanks for the advice, I went and fed my void blade;).

There are several strategies on pet feeding/leveling. When I was leveling pets I would generally do the following;

• Common pets, 10 fame to feed - feed items up to 300 FP. These are easy to find and get.
  • Uncommon pets, 30 fame to feed - feed items from 200 to 500 FP. Still pretty easy to get.
  • Rare pets, 100 fame to feed - feed items from 300 FP to as high as you find
  • Legendary pets, 350 fame to feed - feed items from 600 to as high as you find
  • Divine pets, 1000 fame to feed - I don’t have one but I would probably not feed lower than a 750 FP item.

The reason I set the targets above is the increasing cost of fame to feed your pets as you get them up in rarity. You don’t want to was fame feeding your pet with a item that has less feed power than I am recommending.

Check out the following links
Realmeye Wiki Pets
Bluenoser’s Pets - Our guardian angels
Bluenoser’s - Starting from scratch, the pet strategy

ummmmmmm, ehhhh,

please dont feed those, unless you 100% won’t play ninja.

Expo yes 100%, they are very common. About Void Blade tho… maybe I should clarify, common/useless UT’s xd

Like Lab Robe’s and Sprite UT’s (No not Sprite Wand)

Manors are a great source of pet food, try looking for them in new realms. The wand is 700fp, robe 650, ring 500, and dagger 400. The treasures are 500 and 450. And if you really don’t like priest, the tome is 900 fp :frowning2:

Well, I don’t have a doku so I can’t play ninja.

well when you do get doku…

and void blade it self destroys lots of things, such as cems.

I don’t understand why you think you need doku? Ninja is loads of fun with out it. The t12 Kat is almost as good.

@OtherBill has a whole crap ton of stuff that you can read here:

Unfortunately your RealmEye is private so I can’t see what level your pet is…

But assuming Scorch is correct,

I’d say feeding t11’s are worth. But before you do, why not consider treasures? I usually sell my Golden Femurs that I get in abysses for a def or so, the same price as t11’s. Treasures have better feedpower and can usually be obtained for around the same price.

lol he locked his acc, he had one maxed uncommon, and one almost maxed uncommon.

Treasures are good if you can obtain for 1def. But it used to be quite hard, not sure how it is now.

Also depends how much dead fame OP has. Personally I had tons of fame when I still had my rare (like 20k) so I fed everything :grin:.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.