I've come too far to turn back

2 years ago. I was discouraged and wanted to give up many times because I felt I couldn’t make it…
I think my skill would have reached to dead end now.

Until 2020, my artworks have caught the eyes of more people and they love what I do.
That’s why it gave me more encouragement to continue to drawing.

And more than that, I would like to say thank you to Deca Team for giving me encouragement all along.
and my best friends @Seelpit & MK Senpai Untitled-1 , a friend who always listens to the problem of me and give me advice in the times when I despair.

And of course! everyone is always the best and most important encouragement to me.
(Love is my best inspiration)

For this month, I wouldn’t have draw any artwork much.
In addition to the pictures of Christmas and The surprise of this New Year.

At last I would like to thank everyone who has traveled with me all along and I hope that my artworks will always inspire and bring happiness to everyone.

Love ./SaturnZCheery,
Happy Oryxmas!

We appreciate you and your skills Saturn, hope you have a wonderful Winter.

your art looks sweeeet mate :)!

I’m sure they always have inspired, and always will inspire many artists and will-be-artists in the past, present and upcoming future! Really glad to see you didn’t give up back then, and instead held love and passion as a reason to keep pushing on. On that note, thank you too, I had faced my own motivational problems back in mid-2020, but seeing your reply back in September about challenging yourself to keep improving and bringing joy to others, that got me back up on my feet~ <3

It’s always a thrill seeing what you come up with, and equally as amazing to see the journey and path you’ve treaded, look at that sexy improvement! * w*

Have a Merry Oryxmas back at ya, keep doing what you love best, I’m sure a lot of us would agree on that Moddy_-w-%20small

You bring life and expression to the humble realms of pixels and blobs and turn them into magnificent artworks of epic proportions. No doubt your impression in our fair community will be everlasting, even when it is but dust.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.