Ivory Razor (New Potential White Dagger)

###Ivory Razor

The Shot
A mystical dagger fashioned from a tooth of the Ivory Wyvern

Green is Fowl, Orange is ethereal, purple is spirit, and teal is this.

• Tier: Ut
  • Damage: 160 - 220
  • Range: 6.2
  • Stat Bonus: +2 Spd +2 Vit
  • Rate of Fire: 60%
  • Fame Bonus: 45
  • Feed Power: 500

####Drops From:

• Ivory Wyvern
    ####More info
    I feel like this dagger would be great for the assassin, because it would allow him to get damage from range, without fully depending on poison. This is pretty much the ancient stone sword of daggers.

Mod edit: added item name to title. -Doc

You forgot to add damage values

sorry one sec

no problem

I like the stats just fine but the sprite is basically identical to the bone dagger

I really like the idea, but I think it needs a new re texture, as it already looks like the bone dagger. It also reminds me of a katana

Ya your both right…
Ill retexture it

Sprite is basically Bone Dagger’s blade+Spirit Dagger’s hilt, but it doesn’t look too bad (and you at least changed the color somewhat).

Honestly it’s fine: it’s a situational, well-balanced weapon.

I guess the only complaint I have is that Ivory Wyvern already has 2 white bags (ST Helm+Midnight Star) and doesn’t really need a 3rd one, but that’s not the most important part of a weapon idea anyway.

Ok theres an attempt at a retexture

I like this sprite. The colors look pretty nice.

Also, it doesn’t seem much like a dirk. Why not rename it Ivory Razor?

As for the weapon itself, it’s balanced, but doesn’t seem like something I’d ever use.

I’ll rate this 5/10.

I thought the helm dropped in a cyan though…

ST, UT

Potato, Potahto

Oryx, Orxy

They’re all the same. :grin:

The sprite is nice but the item is … 2 underpowerd buff it a bit

I suggest making the dmg 200-215 so that it can somewhat be with Foul in terms of balance.

I like it, though i see a few things wrong.

Ivory already has 2 whites, as rmgnoob said. The ony dungeon boss that has 3+ whitebags (excluding limited times and reskins) is puppet, and 2 of those are skins.

It also seems a bit underpowered. It never has more dps than etherite and spirit, making it a lesser choice, and makes it worse than foul in most cases. And I know that its not supposed have mad dps, but I would only use this in tombs if i ran out of mp, or decided to get some hits on the bosses. I would say buff the damage just a bit.

I’d say this isn’t a bad weapon, but like many of the above people have mentioned, 3+ whites=NO.
Also the name makes me uncomfortable, for reasons that do not have to be mentioned and don’t really matter. Go ahead, I like the idea.

Hmm I do agree that three whites to one boss is stupid, but any other ideas of where It could drop? And Btw, It has the high range, which kinda balances the lower dos

Pup whites?

@UmadLmao mentioned Puppet.

you forgot to change title name