• Tier: UT
  • Damage: (Jade) 7 “shots” of 100 damage each
    (Garnet) 6 “shots” of 125 damage each
  • MP Cost: 130
  • Duration: (Jade) 2.8 seconds (Garnet) 2.4
  • Cooldown: 2 seconds
  • Range: 2.625
  • Stat Bonus: +3 Speed
  • Special properties: Shots burst in an area .4 seconds after each other making it ideal for fast damage
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 950

####Drops From:

• Drop location : Jade
  • Drop location : Garnet

####More info
There poisons are modelled after the quick “bursts” they have that are the only thing that makes them hard.Also if you are wondering why the poisons do different damage:https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/jade-and-garnet-statues
Oh also I know Garnet poison looks kinda like sew but I couldn`t do any better so sorry?

take this out

Actually pretty interesting idea. I like it a lot because assassin has fallen behind in this new-ish fast paced hard hitting meta. I’d suggest making the poison’s color a little darker and more saturated, because as it is right now they both look like the t2 and t5 poisons. I would also suggest putting the glint/glare thing a pixel down and left diagonally.

7/10 good idea, needs small amount of tweaking to become 9/10

Well first of all

You might want to remove that since is just a memo

Now to the UT. the garnet poison is a flat up upgrade to the jade one doing 50 more dps and having 0.4 second faster deploy time while having the same mana cost. this could be fixed easily by giving the jade poison a bit of an edge may it be a slight stat boost like +2 spd or extra shot range could work to offset the garnet poison as a upgrade from jade.

now the sprites are a bit simple withe jade looking like t0 and garnet looking like t5 so i made a bit of a redraw

Their not the exact colors of the statues but your free to switch them for it since you wont have an issue for someone thinking their a tier one.

lastly i think the Ut is great for a new play style but when compared to each other is like picking between a pile of tomatoes or a pizza. 7/10

First of all, wait that is in the actual thing?IT doesnt look like that to me.
The first time I had is +2 speed actually xD,but decided 5 because why not ;D.
Also Imma remake the poisons,but I`m gonna keep them round because that phase is a phase where they shoot round.Oh also about the damage I was gonna make them the same but since the “statistics” were like that I though it would be cool
Thank you for contributing :smiley:

I like the idea I just don’t like the sprites, they look unoriginal, the only thing making them original is the shape, [quote=“Spamails, post:3, topic:20817”]
now the sprites are a bit simple withe jade looking like t0 and garnet looking like t5 so i made a bit of a redraw
[/quote]

And I don’t like the redraw either, the inside dosent look like a liquid, it looks like a brick. Overall good idea but bad sprites.

Edit: name suggestion, corrupted jade/garnet essence.

Oh boy, another duo event white(s) for the jade n’ garnet statues. I really don’t see the point in having a reskin for the item that drops from the garnet or vice verca, I think if deca ever does give them an event white it’d be one item that has elements of both that can drop from either. But onto the poison(s) itself. So you have the jade and garnet with sligthly different duration and damage, but it’s still the same basic idea. A poison made for quick dps through a lot of shots. I really don’t see the purpose of the +5 speed, but a more traplike poison is an interesting idea.

I’d say 7/10 just for the unorginal garnet jade statue event white(s) but the poison itself sounds fun.

good idea, bad sprites looks like a poison i might use

65/69

I reckon for Garnet, it should be Garnets Bane.

Garnet is objectively better than Jade.

It deals more damage within a faster period of time.

I made it that way because garnet does 125 damage instead of 100 and I though it would be interesting

New sprites,they look better?

Uh not really, they look worse, the shape was fine it was just the color that was off, the colors look too much like the t5 and t1 poisons.

Dude please use this : http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html
And find a good colour for each and give me the number it says under the colour

Nice idea but seems kind of weak since max damage is 750. Maybe lower MP cost and switch duration times? Also can you add more info about the shot.
Do the shots move like bombs or projectiles?
What is the arc gap between the shots?

Also I didn’t like the sprite, as they were too much like the T0 and T5 poison. Also they dont quite fit the theme. Here I made some myself:

If tweaked a bit it has the potential to be 7/8.

First of all
BRO HAVE YOU EVEN READ THE ACTUAL THING?IT DOES 750/700 DMG BUT IN TURN IT DOES IT REALLY FAST SO YOU CAN GET SB WHEN SOMETHING GETS MAULED SUCH AS A CHEST.
The shots are normal poisons so move like normal ones.
ARC GAP?There is only 1 shot how would there be one

First of all

It says there is 7 for jade and 6 for garnet. So can we get an arc gap pls?
I did see your point about weak but fast damage and still think MP cost should be lower since the T0 poison does 100 less damage in 5 seconds for the same MP. T0, only 100 less. Chests most of the time last >5 seconds so doing damage is no problem. I would lower MP cost to maybe 85/80 and switch durations. ALSO TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES ME READ THIS IN MY HEAD LIKE IF YOU WERE SCREAMING AND IT MAKES YOU SEEM 10. Anyway I’m not here to hate and the idea it self is good but sprites look terrible, pls change those.

The “shots” are just explosions from the poison,so instead of exploding and effecting monsters it just explodes in the 2.625 area with a .4 delay every shot making it ideal for quick damage

Looks like a poorly spriten <- ( dunno if that is even a real word )

https://translate.google.com/

Sorry that was my wrong interpretation in that case. You basically created a throwable spell bomb which I like, however it would be quite hard to get a “perfect spell bomb” so there should be a damage increase to about 140 for Garnet and 125 for Jade. Even with that damage I still think MP cost should be reduced to 80-85 but the durations don’t have to be flipped, since Jade does more damage. The sprites look bad, please change those.