Jakcodex/Muledump v9.2.0 - Quality of life improvements, Realmeye menu, new totals menu, and more

Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce a new version of Jakcodex/Muledump.

Jakcodex/Muledump - current version 9.2.0

Check out our homepage on Github Pages.

Please see the Installation and Setup Guide to get started.

The online web version is updated and available on Github at Muledump Online.

Releases can be downloaded on Github for Muledump Local

v9.2.0 Changelog Summary

New Features

• Account Filter allows displaying totals from only selected accounts
  • Realmeye Menu helps you quickly access selected item(s) wiki or trading links
  • Detects and alerts when nearing gift chests vault bug

Improvements

• Items on loginOnly accounts now count towards totals
  • Mule Menu accessible for all loaded accounts via Page Search
  • MuleQueue Manager and History can toggle displaying email or IGN
  • One Click Login updated to use SSL for downloading game assets
  • Account data cache now expires at midnight UTC instead of localtime
  • Added number of unlocked chests and char slots to Account Info
  • Testing server access can now be set per account
  • Copy Menu added to easily copy username, password, IGN, or deep copy data
  • Errors now displayed in an error bar on each mule
  • Gift chests width now adjustable
  • Account in use timeout added to error bar and MuleQueue history
  • Added performance profiling to Usage Analytics
  • Removed Gold Purchased from Account Info due to inaccurate info being received in account data
  • Firefox-specific styling improvements

Bug Fixes

• Some character portraits getting incorrectly positioned
  • Page Search menu getting overwritten
  • MuleQueue menu not always closing
  • Portraits crash when encountering unknown skins
  • Accounts can get left on Mulequeue indefinitely
  • Firefox cannot select all items
  • Character sorting and Page Search not working for accounts.js users

Realmeye Menu

To access the Realmeye menu, Ctrl+Click one or two items. Selecting a single item will provide a link to the wiki. Selecting two items will create a trading menu if they can be bought or sold on Realmeye.

New Totals Menu

Jakcodex/Muledump is gearing up to add many new features and options to totals display. A new totals menu has been created for this upcoming works.

FYI: Due to how things worked in previous versions, upgrading to 9.2 might activate your fame or feed filters on first run.

News and Info

Jakcodex/Muledump has been endorsed by the original Atomizer/Muledump. Thank you to Atomizer for the link back to our fork!

A reminder to anyone who wishes to use original code from Jakcodex/Muledump in their own projects:

You’re freely welcome to do so, just please remember to read our software license and attribute credit for the work :slight_smile:

Muledump CORS Adapter

Two months ago the Jakcodex Muledump CORS Adapter was published on the Chrome Web Store. Today there are over 1800 weekly users running the extension and growing. CORS errors are non-existent for users who have upgraded.

If you are a Chrome or Opera user and haven’t yet updated, it is strongly recommeneded that you do.

You can read about upgrading to the Muledump CORS Adapter in the wiki.

User Feedback and Support

As always, your feedback is important. The bugs resolved in this and other releases were made possible with the cooperation of users in the community reporting them. Bug reports, feature requests, and anything else can be opened at the Issues Tracker.

The Jakcodex/Muledump support Discord can be joined here - https://discord.gg/JFS5fqW

Special Thanks

Thanks as always to everyone who has provided feedback, comments, and suggestions, and especially to everyone in our newly formed closed testing group.

This is a follow up to the previous release post.

Questions about muledump
Muledump problems
Jakcodex/Muledump v9.1.0 - MuleQueue v2, Muledump CORS Adapter, Page Search, and more!
Updated Sprites for Muledump

Nice update :slight_smile:

Reading this, I realized that the heart marks are tradeable and someone with enough mules could have gotten the whole set instantaneously.

Seems a little late though as it is march now and the event has been past for almost a month

Also to be more on topic, it seems, as DANMONEY said, to be a

and that is saying something since I don’t use muledump (although I may start using it soon)

It would still take a few days because you could only get 20 love letters per day.

Ahhh, yeah

halp. It’s been a long ash time since I last used muledump or played the game. Last update I had was 0.6.7 from da boi atomizer, tried to use it today and it wouldn’t show vaults nor gift chests content, so I downloaded jak’s and it’s still not showing stuff from my vault on any of my accounts, my brother’s account seem to be doind just fine. Can’t find any solutions on google. halp

Heya. Try using Muledump Online: https://jakcodex.github.io/muledump/muledump.html

Be sure to go thru the Installation and Setup Guide. Jakcodex/Muledump setup is completely different than the Muledump you are used to.

Check out the ‘Options’ menu to enable displaying more items. For instance, gift chests are disabled by default.

Feel free to join our Discord server for direct help if you still have any issues.

Good luck!

Thanks, problem solved! Looks like I just needed to download the CORS adapter

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.