Jakcodex/Muledump v9.6.0 - Archive Backups, One Click Login v2, Item Count sorting mode, and numerous quality of life improvements

Hello everyone,

It has been a loooooong time since my last major update to Jakcodex/Muledump. As many of you know, my wife and I welcome our second child to this world back in November. Suffice it to say my free time diminished :slight_smile:

This update focuses almost entirely on quality of life improvements. Check out the details below.

Jakcodex/Muledump - current version 9.6.0

Please see the Installation and Setup Guide to get started.

The online web version is updated and available on Github at Muledump Online.

Releases can be downloaded on Github for Muledump Local

You are welcome to join our Discord server - https://discord.gg/JFS5fqW

v9.6.0 Changelog Summary

New Features

• Archive Backups: ROTMG account data can now be included in backups and can be instantly restored anywhere
  • Added new Sorting Mode: Item Count
  • Added new Option: Class Stats (best level/fame)
  • One Click Login v2: Configure and customize One Click Login in Muledump

Improvements

• Tooltips can now be enabled by type
  • Rate limiting can be manually reset
  • Large numbers (>9999) are abbreciated in totals
  • Renders Update Notifier now includes date information
  • Added Dev Tool: Vault Builder - visually create and edit vault layouts
  • Usage Analytics added to Muledump Local

Bug Fixes

• Ancestor Fame Achievement not working
  • One Click Login not working for some browser users
  • Skin wardrobe broken due to Golden Archer skin
  • Unknown items missing from display

News

One Click Login v2

One Click Login can now be configured inside Muledump. Profiles can be assigned per-account, and private/public testing servers are fully supported.

Create custom browser and Flash Projector configurations to launch the game client however you want.

You should reinstall One Click Login if you’re already using it.

Check out One Click Login in the wiki for more information.

Archive Backups

Many users have requested a way to be able to restore a backup and not have to reload all the accounts. Archive Backups do exactly that! You can restore 10, 1000, or more accounts instantly.

Usage Analytics

Usage Analytics comes to Muledump Local providing basic insight into how the application is used.

If you don’t wish to participate you are given an opportunity to opt-out the first time you run Muledump Local v9.6. If you are an accounts.js user you can disable it using the user-config.js tool.

No private, personal, or identifiable information is ever recorded.

Upcoming Releases

Muledump 9.7 is already being planned well in advance of today’s release. Do you have any features or changes you would like to see? Let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks

Thank you to everyone who has helped contribute to Muledump. Your feedback, bug reports, ideas, testing, input, and skills have been invaluable.

This is a follow up to the previous release post.

Jakcodex/Muledump v9.5.0 - Skin Wardrobe, White Bag Tracker, Mule Shrinking, Firefox CORS Addon, and more!
Updated whitebag tickoff list (self-updatable)
Update on Server Problems

Grats on the baby, also no clue what this is but i’ll explore it!

There really be mans put there with 10000 items out there huh

Deca once gave 300 mystery potions to any account that logged in and clicked the package, you’d only need about 34 accounts claiming that to reach that number. After that, mystery potions have been a staple ingredient of the daily calendar too.

As a side question, does that mean you can’t see exactly how many of that item you have anymore?

It only shortens if the number is greater than 9999, and if you mouseover the item it will tell you the exact quantity.

Nice. Thanks for all the effort you’ve put into improving muledump. :)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.