January 2018 Login Rewards Calendar

oh lol

Pet stones are useless for me as well because I’ve already got a lovely divine fairy.

Why would I want to change that.

R I C H B O I (or not)

What use is x3 life if it`s SB…if u understand me

First off, don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Second, just keep them in your gift chest until you die, then you will have a use.

You know you can still drink those, right?

Learn to speak clearly, that’d be a start.

Of course it has to be SB or all the mules in the world will get 3 life pots and life would be worth nothing

this is a grave accent ( ` ). did you mean to use an apostrophe ( ’ )?

3 life is used to get your character 3 life closer to maxing. You know how pots work, right?

Wow 3 life, gonna definitely max life on my character zomg!!!

its a nice boost. 3 Life you save :soccer:

You’re getting the Life of an entire solo Tomb without actually having to solo a Tomb. How is that not a good offer?

Except without the chance of whites :stuck_out_tongue:

Because it takes closer to a minimum of 14 life pots to max any single character? How is that a good offer? It’s okay to admit that not every thing DECA gives has to have an amazing deal or purpose.

you know you werent gonna get those anyway

“New login calendar: now with free Pyra and Prot for everyone!”

Oh god, imagine how much of a shitstorm that would be. :rofl:

The average is 19 and the minimum is 0. Some people have already gotten rolls around +40 to +50 Hp.

What were you expecting? Candies of instamaxing Life and Mana? Do you want everyone to have a free 8/8?

Why are you expecting DECA to max your life for you? Even if people got that, they’d probably get killed within a day. Just look at your current character. 7/8. 4 life to max. Basically DECA is finishing maxing your life for you

I don’t expect DECA to max my life. But calling something minor a “great deal” is suuuper misleading.

lmao

EDIT: I love how both @RMGnoob and @SquintyRic blow my statement waaaay out of proportion. Maxing 8/8 instantly with DECA’s admin items? Expecting the DECA overlords to max my life instantly? Wtf are you guys smoking dafuq.

No, “something minor” would have been them giving you 1 Vit pot for the whole month and that’s it. The fact that players can get Life pots at all without doing anything is already a great deal by itself.

We’re not “blowing things out of proportion”, we’re just trying to make you realize how ridiculous you sound when you’re complaining about not getting enough free stuff.

But I wasn’t complaining buddy. Go ahead, scroll up and read would ya. A real reason to why the three life pots are soulbound would be because it would screw up the economy. A nonsense reason would be saying “hurr durr stahp complainin about free stuff its a great boost given by the DECA overlords hurr durr”.