January 2018 Login Rewards Calendar

Sure looked like whining.

Distoker asked what SB pots could be used for, I told him what he could use them for. I have no idea why me answering his question is this much of a problem to you.

I didn’t know whining had a new definition.

“answering”

I didn’t know such blatant and obvious “answers” were in anyway helpful.

Also:

Lmao this feels like 2 five year olds arguing with each other

Apparently it wasn’t obvious to Distoker or else he wouldn’t have asked.

I still don’t see how me having an opinion that I can explain and back up with arguments is “misleading” people in any way. Honestly this all feels like you being petty for no reason.

I just think it is really inappropriate to give such a trollish answer to someone who is feeling frustration with the game. For God’s sake, there is already enough BS in the game, no need for people to give him more.

He is a human, he deserves a fair answer. Just don’t be an asshole, simple as that.

There, took you long enough to explain yourself.

I am not trolling. Believe me when I say I’m completely genuine here.

You didn’t need to get angry on his behalf and you certainly didn’t need to make this discussion this long.

If they were for drinking give a candy(lmfaooo)
If they were not soulbound give 1 it`s fcking okay.
But if they are 3 and soulbound they are just gonna sit in my gift chest and when I see them: “OK,wtf?”

Just let them slowly accumulate in your gift chests and then start drinking them whenever you’re ready to max. Gift chests have unlimited storage anyway, so it’s not like not being able to merch them instantly is costing you vault slots.

They are only like 20?oh no wait they are…kinda countless

no they cycle endlessly.

As I said, gift chests have no limit (that I know of, and probably no limit you’re likely to ever reach).

If you have more items than your gift chests look like they could store, those items aren’t lost. Just leave and re-enter your vault until you can see them.

For new month, see: :arrow_right: February 2018 Login Rewards Calendar