Janus Lag Popped my First 7/8 Character

It would be better if you didn’t make a separate thread, as there is already a dedicated death thread for cases like this just to avoid clutter, ya know?).

That sucks, I’ve seen someone else post about this before and it was from the key of light as well.

All I can say is that you should recognise those armour break shotguns (similar to septavius) and take extra care because you know there’s the possibility of being insta-popped :slight_smile:

Yeah but I couldn’t do anything about it, as soon as the lag stopped my knight was already dead

Don’t listen to people when they tell you where the safe spot is. I stood at the "safespot and a key of light spawned right on top of my ppe priest :pensive:

@moderators pls merge with death thread <3

Ok, the next step (if you notice a huge rubber band) is to literally nexus out or close your browser window.

There have been cases where I hold the power button on my computer to force it off (albeit rarely).

The risk almost never outweighs the reward. Aside from this, not sure what to say.

Live, die, repeat.

Someone move this to #community-hub, this should not be in Bugs & Known Issues.

LOL you’re their target audience when they call safe spot. They probably had a good laugh when you died. rip though ;_;

achooo!

Sorry, I’m allergic to RWT.

tops on a 7/8 makes sense though, only tops on 0/8 is just… not good

He’s a blue star though. Sure, it could be legit, but it seems fishy.

stars dont matter you mong

Of course they don’t, but they can be taken into consideration.
Also, this guy is a self-proclaimed noob, so if he thinks he’s new to the game, I can too.

I bought all my gear legit, I see where your coming from though.

I don’t feel like moving this post to the Whine Cellar.

Let this be a lesson for all who is suffering from rubber-banding lag --> EXIT!

Just leech in Janus it’s fun

Is any regular listening? anyone? cri ;-;

1 more day before I can move it myself cri

Rip ur RWT itenz

/s

@moderators merge with death thread or move to whine cellar

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Death Thread

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.