JimdaFish's Okey-Dokey PPE Thread

Apparently these things are popular, so I thought I’d make one. As some of you may know, my mystic ppe recently kicked the bucket, so I will be posting pictures of that ppe before moving on to my other endeavors. This might be boring (as I am a very cautious player and tend to take things slowly), but we’ll see where it goes.

The thread stats getting interesting around this post.

Rules
  • I can use a pet, unless I’m specifically doing some type of npe
  • I can’t use anything obtained by other characters
  • No trading
  • Generally no login calendar items, though some of the ppes do use backpacks obtained this way (this is the only exception)
  • Event campaigns and seasonal quests are fine, so long as I did the whole campaign/quest chain with just that character
  • The Tinkerer and his quests are allowed, both quest chest/clovers and his limited-time quests
  • The forge is only allowed when it is the only possible way to obtain that item at that point in time. When this is the case, all sacrificial items must of course be provided by the ppe
  • Enchantments are fine, so long as the item and the dust was all gathered on the ppe
  • Seasonal ppes may use anything I obtained through the season, so long as they are the only character I have made for that season (still no trading)

Good luck!

A nice little toga! (back during Valentine’s Day Event 2019)

Got an expo, a cool upgrade. Sadly, JuicyFruit never got their free items

Expos are awesome, but I prefer ubhp reskins

I was more than a little surprised when I got this. Still have it, months later.

Nice

Whoopsie. @Xatraxs

@Perfect at least the grave looked cool…

Okay, this is epic.

Continuing the mystic ppe pictures:

Not the white I was hoping for here, but that’s okay.

I just want the honey orb…

Oh, thanks. That’s what I really wanted.

Esben skull

Maxed mana!

Nice, 420 mana lmao

Yet more mystic:

Crystal sword reskin

Rainbow thingamajig, that’s pretty cool

Yaaaaaaas, honey orb!

Oh boy, a sphinx ring

Got a rare ??? egg. That’s pretty cool.

@EddyOrk @HotCheerio did a bork

8/8 hype, woo!

3k base fame achieved

Edit: and it turns out some of those are out of order. Ah, well.

Rare reptile egg

Kamishimo from recent event

And the big oof. I got confused while backing up, and ran into a wall while the crusade commander kept advancing. Used the fame from this death to make my second legendary pet.

A new ppe shall rise from the ashes!

Behold my Headless Paladin ppe!

I will be doing this with my new (and slightly weaker) legendary pet, but this one has electric, which seems to be more useful on melees than decoy, which is better suited for ranged characters (from my experience).

Assuming this ppe goes well, it will be a bit of pot farming, some random equipment searches and then finally a LH loot montage as I try (and inevitably fail) to get the UT set. Or, I’ll just die. Either way, here goes!

Got this nifty skin from a snake pit today. Already have it, so I’ll just feed it.

Small found a slightly better sword, which is great (though T6 is not my favorite, given the inconsistency), as well as a T9 armor, which is a nice bump from the much weaker T8. Continuing to farm sprites and snake pits for their respective pots.

Was running a udl with a warrior. He didn’t make it.

Keyboard froze in a snake pit and I was getting rekt by Greater Pit Snakes, and only got out with the Oh Shiet Button. Being unmaxed is fun.

What’s the oh shiet button, may I ask?

It’s for freezes and when you click off the page!

Sword upgrade to something reasonably decent. Dex, spd and atk are all pretty close to max.

Maxed dexterity

Maxed speed

woa that’s me

Sword upgrade

Got a drake egg! Though this picture is mostly because I forgot to screenshot the Vengeance drop from Bilgewater.

Amulet

Maxed atk, vit will likely be next

Ran some Sewers to up my mediocre def stat. @Steeeeveee and I did a couple together, so it was sad when he fell in battle just before Gulporg died and granted me this white bag. Modtuckah here kinda just leeched the entire dungeon.