Apparently these things are popular, so I thought I’d make one. As some of you may know, my mystic ppe recently kicked the bucket, so I will be posting pictures of that ppe before moving on to my other endeavors. This might be boring (as I am a very cautious player and tend to take things slowly), but we’ll see where it goes.
The thread stats getting interesting around this post.
- I can use a pet, unless I’m specifically doing some type of npe
- I can’t use anything obtained by other characters
- No trading
- Generally no login calendar items, though some of the ppes do use backpacks obtained this way (this is the only exception)
- Event campaigns and seasonal quests are fine, so long as I did the whole campaign/quest chain with just that character
- The Tinkerer and his quests are allowed, both quest chest/clovers and his limited-time quests
- The forge is only allowed when it is the only possible way to obtain that item at that point in time. When this is the case, all sacrificial items must of course be provided by the ppe
- Enchantments are fine, so long as the item and the dust was all gathered on the ppe
- Seasonal ppes may use anything I obtained through the season, so long as they are the only character I have made for that season (still no trading)