JimdaFish's Okey-Dokey PPE Thread

Okay, I haven’t actually had many of the armor reskins this event, so this is cool enough to post.

Also, here is my ninja’s muledump as of right now:

I’m slowly bringing my God Kills and accuracy up, so I should be able to hang onto those fame bonuses for the time being.

My Void event loot

I did not run the Void event, so here is a picture of a kitten next to cheese:

I’m so dumb i fed the only armour I had which I got when permafrost was on during motmg

Nice fame

Nice fame

Yeah, a dps ring I suppose. Let’s screenshot that.

Well, this will be cool when I’m using non-winter sets (Unity kind of outclasses it with the full winter set).

Also, my ppe can celebrate successfully completing Don’t Die December!

uwu you have me locked

Hope for a thicccet event to get the op st star also why didn’t u farm for nil u monster

Well, I don’t like LH very much in principle, and I also have a tendency to get instakilled by enemies I can’t see thanks to large crowds of players who are obscuring my vision (as shown by how my last two ppe attempts ended). I’ve decided as a result that I will get to at least 10k base fame on this ppe before starting LH runs, at which point I will certainly try to get nil. And yes, I do have plans to run a bunch of thickets in the future (likely after the winter events are done) to try to get as much of the ST set as I can; jugg star sounds awesome, as do cwand katana and mbane armor. And the ring, too. But really just because I want the full set.

But first we’ll have to see if I can actually live long enough to get all of these items. It’s been over a month since my last death (the pally), and it’s at about this time that I usually end up getting cocky again and lose another character.

WHYYOUBAD dies due to badness.

Pet fud #4638

Got the Baby Yoda skin I did. Awaiting @Wilhuff’s comment about how slow I am at campaign I now am.

Dank ring.

Danker ring. (It’s garbage, but it was on my ppe’s bucket list.)

REAL nice fame (gotta milk that meme for all it’s worth).

A little more serious, got to 7k base today.

I lock every frequent forums user I can find!

That’s regular Yoda. Smh.

Also, hurr durr, you’re slow.

But I’m not locked :c

Lesson from today: nothing boosts one’s heart rate like running through a bunch of djinns and leviathans while armor broken and lagging slightly. I make good life choices!

@BobbyWong bites the proverbial dust.

Not the white bag I was hoping for from this boss, but I’ll take it.

I have one of these spells already, and I like it. I’ll hang onto it.

Probably going to feed this.

Probably not going to feed this.

Made a full stack. Not a katana, but I hear good things about this.

My uncommon pets LOVE it when I run sprite worlds.

Reality can be whatever I want it to be.

So battle for the nexus isn’t special anymore kek

I’ll open it at some point for people, but I’m afraid I’ve never been one for vanity items.

Y’all know what I say about sprite whites.

Well, I don’t have that skin yet, so that’s pretty cool.

Move over ub dex, I got a new dps swapout! (I’m calling a shatters white a “swapout”. This ppe is going pretty well.)

I decided to farm WCs instead of shatts, so I thought I might as well get one of these while I was at it.

Chucked a star at just the right time and got a personalized message!

You guys know the drill with these.

Another one? Sure, I guess…

NGL, I kinda want to use this one more.

Finally finished the campaign!

Obligatory Ornaments of Unity screenshot.

After a whole bunch of playing, I might need a little bit of a breather. We’ll see how active I am over the next few days.

Oh fuck this is a thing? I guess I quadruple failed this then ;-;

8k base, that’s pretty cool.

It’s not super interesting, but I just got my first non-reskinned hydra of this ppe. I find it odd that it took this long.

I’m still recovering from the event, so I’m not playing as much as I was. I might post updates here and there, but it won’t be daily.

Updates?

Bruh

Yeah, life got a little busy and the event kind of took it out if me. I’ll see if I can do some later today, though.

(Update will come later today, for now I’m just posting this)

Well, the ppe has lasted longer than I had originally anticipated. I thought I would give a little update as to what my goals are at the moment, and my thoughts on where to go from here.

It would be cool to get all tops for this character, so I will likely be running fungals and maybe nests in the near future to try to get wyrmhide. As I said in an earlier post, I would like to stay away from LH until at least 10k base fame, so it’ll be a little bit before I venture into any of those for a sadamune. Hopefully I can also get a ring of decades from a fungal, but give the droprate of those things, it’s unlikely.

In terms of UTs, I still need void blade and doku (I’ve been farming casually for them, but to no avail). I’m also interested in getting mstar and enlightenment at some point, so that will be more fungal farming for the latter. I’d also like to get nil and sourcestone, but that (again) will require LH runs. Omni might be a goal later just to get it (because it’s rare and very powerful), but it is unlikely that I will be farming just for that, given that my current ring gives better bonuses.

For sets, I would certainly like to get the Raijin Disciple Set, which will probably require a few hundred thicket runs, provided I can survive that. If not the entire set, just the armor and star would be awesome. I’m also hoping to get the full alien set, though that will probably require waiting for another event where the cores are a little easier to obtain.

I’m kind of just getting fame as I go for now, and currently have 30k total fame. I don’t have an exact target for fame at the moment, but if I could surpass my current highest total fame (43,609), that would be awesome. My guild hall currently requires about 60k before we can upgrade it, so that might be a good thing to shoot for, provided I can live that long.