Jonahk's Speedrunning Tournament Pt. 2

First and foremost, I know this is the second post that I have done on this same topic, but I thought it was important because a number of sizeable changes have been made.
There is now a discord for this tournament: https://discord.gg/6vUhz8f
Joining the discord is mandatory to participation.
We currently have two top ten guilds in the world participating in the tournament and are expecting more.
The rules have been finalized:

• At least one player from your guild must broadcast your speedruns.

• Your team will be made up of 15 players on different classes

• No consumables may be used

• The same 15 players must speedrun every dungeon

• If a character dies, that player may not use another character. That team simply will run with 1 less character.

• You must start at the same time as all other teams. Starting early will result in a disqualification.

• You may only use RotMG clients that are sanctioned by Deca.

• The timer will start when the first player enters the dungeon, and ends when the first player enters the completion portal.

• Chests do not have to be broken in dungeons like shatters and cult. Only a completion portal exit is required.
    The final two teams will compete in a head to head, best of 5 speedrunning tournament where teams will take turns choosing the dungeon that they speedrun. In this format, the two teams may speedrun the same dungeon more than once. The team that finished first in the final four will pick the first dungeon. There will not be a win by two format.

Dungeon order has been finalized:
Tomb, Parasite, Shatters, LH + Cult, LH + Void

Teams still will consist of 15 players on different classes with a 50 life entry fee, but players do not have to be from the same guild.

Winner will take 1/2 of the life, 2nd place will get 1/3 of the life, third place will get 1/6 of the life.

Jonahk's Speedrunning Tournament

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.