Joshawsum's PPE Thread

max dex that’s nice. . . not from a nest which is where I expected to max dex but noooooooo I had to find and complete a sprite world

The only reason I stayed up last night was ONLY for the sole reason to get the 5th book, and I FINALLY GOT IT!!! also triple book but tbh I don’t care much ngl

nice

a little disappointed . . .

and that’s pretty much all the screenshots I have today, I’ll be playing today, so watch out!

Future: tbh I don’t think I’m gonna grind as hard as I did yesterday, partially because libs get real boring real quick, and also because the new books dropping today are also dropping from the wc event tmmw, so I could honestly wait out the wc event since I’m more hyped for that one.

ayo boiis I’m back, and I have new screenshots!

finally a good robe upgrade!!!

more forge that’s poggg

best ring in the game AND a staff upgrade, amazing!

surprisingly I got a doku, but I’m not sure if should forge it. I should make a poll

• Use doku for forge
  • Don’t use doku for forge

0 voters

also:

why does mace of the depths have more forge than doku??? they come from the same dungeon, so I’d expect similar forge values. tbh I might just not forge for the reason that its forge is too low

forgot to screenshot, but I got a cloth from an o3 that I nexused from. Anyways, max def!!!

decided that since I was farming snakepits, I could forge an ep using the trash uts you get from them

alr got book 6 on another char, so I’m happy that I got book 7

the thing’s not that good IMO, plus it doesn’t have good forge so I didn’t pick it up -_-

ayo

max spd!!! wow this npe is getting pretty far ngl

legit FINALLY got book 8 hooray

and that’s all the screenshots I have today, I’ll be playing later today, so watch out!

Future: I wanna try and get the 9th and 10th books, but also wc event :partying_face:! obviously I’m going to be doing both and hoping to get the books as fast as I can!