JoshBros' Hoard: Quest Chests (over 150), ST Chests (Over 20), and Epic Quest Chests (Over 50)

This is a post where I will share what I’ve gotten from all the epic, normal, and ST chests I’ve opened. I will continuously be updating this list! I still have to add in my results for epic quest chests, but they’ll be up soon :slight_smile:
My approximates are accurate within 3-5 chests. I am not exaggerating anything. Loot drop potions were used while opening all chests. Hopefully you all can get an idea of the drop rates!
Message me privately if you want proof.

Quest Chests Opened: Approximately 120.

Notable Loot:

White Bags

Spirit Staff: 1
Wand of the Bulwark: 1
Plague Poison: 1
Robe of the Mad Scientist: 1

Other

Puppet Master Skin: 1
Chasuble of Holy Light : 3
Amulet of Dispersion: 1
Experimental Ring: 4
St Abraham’s Wand: 2

Unsurprisingly enough, I haven’t gotten any ST items from any quest chest yet.

Epic Quest Chests Opened: Approximately 60.

Notable Loot:

White Bags

Doku No Ken: 1

Other

ST Chests Opened: Exactly 31.

Loot:

Weapons

Indomptable : 3
Symbiotic Ripper: 2
Abomination’s Wrath: 3
Nectar Crossfire: 1

Abilities

Champion’s Bastion: 1
Soul of the Bearer: 1
Ghastly Drape : 1
Grotesque Scepter: 1
Parasitic Concoction: 2
Brain of the Golem: 1

Armors

Zaarvox’s Heart: 1
Kamishimo: 1
Mercy’s Bane: 2
Mantle of Skuld: 1
Fairy Plate: 1

Rings

Bloodstone Ring: 2
Interregnum: 2
Akuma’s Tear: 1
The Forgotten Ring: 1
Ring of the Covetous Heart: 2
Ring of Pure Wishes: 1

As expected, the droprates for each ST item are quite balanced. I’m happy DECA didn’t try to scam us even further by lowering droprates of better STs.

Thanks for reading through! Feel free to check back to this post often, as I will constantly update it with my findings.

[UPDATED!]The problem(s) with ST items and my ideas to fix them
Quest Chest Loot

Cool. Just noting you mentioned quest chests twice. Probably meant epic chests?

Personally, I’ve only open 3 st chests.
One pixie
Two ST helms

Oh, I forgot to edit that. Thanks!

well thats cuz there are only 4 STs that can drop from normal quest chests :thinking:

Fair point. Needless to say, I’m pretty unimpressed with the ST item concept in ROTMG (I made a huge post on it, here).

It’s just interesting how I got a bulwark and a plague poison before getting any ST items, haha.

My loot form st Chests:

• Oryx’s Sword 1
  • Etherite 1
  • Pixie 1
  • Covetous ring 1
  • Edictum Praetoris 1
  • The forgotten ring 1

ive opened 3. Carved Golem Remains, Soul of the Bearer, and Spectral Ring of Horrors.

I’ve opened three as well: Ring of the Covetous Heart, rusty cuffs, and brain of the golem

OMG you got 3 Indomptables. I’m so jealous! It’s the last piece I need for my Dragon Tamer ST set.

Bump! I just opened 50 more quest chests. Check out the loot.

I also have opened 50 epic quests chests in total now, I will update the loot by the end of the month

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.