July 2019 Login Calendar

source

Will daily login rewards keep getting worse every passing month?
MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread
June 2019 Login Rewards Calendar

Okay good to know.

With all 31 days needed for the vault, for the benefit of people in time zones far from UTC, the July calendar will begin at: July 1, 2019 12:00 AM (UTC), June 30, 2019 8:00 PM (America: New York), June 30, 2019 5:00 PM (America: Los Angeles), July 1, 2019 10:00 AM (Australia: Canberra).

A bit annoyed there aren’t any vault and character slot coupons in this calendar. Guess we’ll have to wait another month to use them.

Unless I can convince my friend to login for me every 16 days that I’ll bee gone, I guess it’s no vault for me again… ;w;

My oh my? What might this bee? Another token, perchance?

November 2019 Login Calendar

I think that’s a shard for the new mystery ST skin item, from the last leaks topic:

Facts, wtf is that about! 5 months leading up to motmg where you’d assume you get your char slot/chest, but it just seems as though deca is super careless and forgetful. I understand that it’s free, but don’t jebait everyone into playing your game like that, that’s shitty

If the bert problem isnt solved before the month starts, just know you can “log in” by refreshing muledump. You will still have to claim the rewards at some point though.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Had closed due to default timer length. Wants to stay open until end of the month.

I was gonna get 3 ST shards today to get my ST chest and the calender reset. Oh well.
9SZlvhX%20(1)

Trivial Issues Thread

For new month, see: August 2019 Login Calendar