June 2019 Login Rewards Calendar

source (at the bottom)

May 2019 Login Rewards Calendar
Weekend Challenges - Cnidarian Reef & Lair of Shaitan [May 31st to Jun 4th]

Nice and standard.
Why the Pumpkin Pie, though? I get that it’s maybe as middle-ground FP item, but still, thematically…

I feel like like it’s a little weaker than most monthly calendars, but I don’t expect to login everyday anyways so no biggie

The purple pet can be (as per wiki, assuming that’s up-to-date):

kind of a meh compared to the some of the other months. can’t wait to see the motmg callender tho

Seems like a great opportunity to increase my Drake pet skin collection òuó
inb4 I get another Marid Pet Skin

The calendars are getting better and better! Nice way to keep people logging in realm!

i have to log on every day except one the get that char slot coupon, unfair, it gets harder a harder to get each month

jesus christ just be grateful youre getting anything at all
its not deca’s responsibility to baby you and give you free shit

i am, its just that they gave char slots like once every few months but they were hard to get, then they add coupons instead and they are getting harder to get each month. the vault unlockers and char slots were last and easy to miss and one 5th of one is equally as hard to get except 3 or four times more common. that is what i mean.

Well, Vault chests and Character slots weren’t exactly given out Every month…

You see, some people can’t log-in 24/7 like some people. They might miss out on their one and only chance for some good Character slot, well, too bad. They have to wait for- who knows how long, 6 months?

The distribution of Vault chests and Character slots were really seldom, and DECA thought it was reasonable time to give out one every 5 months, So they made coupon, to reward more active players, as well as Giving a chance to players with actual life.

I mean, either case, people who complains about this whole coupon thing are people that always complain whenever there were no character slots/vault chests in the calendar. So, what’s the difference? They wouldn’t be satisfied either way.

i guess so
ive never logged on on everyday of the month im always busy

New month’s rewards: July 2019 Login Calendar