Just a few tips on merching

Please note this is just me talking about things most people who have merched for more than a few hours would know.

Here are a few things I’ve discovered along the way to getting multiple lifes from a fey bow.

1: Use fancy chat bubbles
If you’re going to get things from players, they’re more likely to trade you saying,

S>DEF 1:1 ATK@NAME

than the guy saying “selling def for spd”

2: Don’t try to trade for things that (nearly) nobody has unless there’s an offer or two on realmeye or that one awkward person in USW3. Example: don’t buy a life then try to sell it for 8 vit

3: The most effective way (in my opinion) to get pots early on if you have no life (potions lel) is to buy 3 speed pots for a def, then sell 2 of the 3 speed for a def; rinse and repeat. Also, accept attack pots because it’s pretty easy to trade them in for def.

If you have 1 - 3 life I would recommend selling the life for 8 def, sell 6 def for 1 life, so on and so forth. If somebody offers you a mana along with a few def/atk/other, take it and sell it for 4 def (which may take a little longer but is still worth it). Once you’ve reached the point of having more than a few life, buy tops/deca rings for cheap and sell for profit.

Hope this helped at least one person xd

moved to #academy:Guides

The way I merched up to 32 ubhps and random ST’s was by doing ST flipping. Occasionally you will find people selling pixies/etherites/st spells/shendyts for 4 life, then you can sell for 5 life. It’s by far the most efficient way to make profit in my experience, so once you get a few life, try that.

That’s pretty much my strategy so far

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.