Just a Grand Sphinx fanart

GSphinx
Hi guys, i’m Talisthai i just want to summit some of my training art
will you guys liked it? XD
P.S. No NSFW version sorry guys XD

I’m not to sure about that this one seems to be there already

I have planned about it but my computer mouse skill aren’t great to draw pure body skin
that why it’s end up to this thin cloth version XD

Ok I went CSI. Can confirm NSFW

XD lol it’s not,but if my skill is upgrade or new boss with R15+ maybe next art that i’ve prctice will have a NSFW for real…therefor find it by yourself XDDD (Still think about Blue bird and Llama)

@Seelpit

Is that Excalibur over there in the rock?

Thank you for the ping 0u0

It looks very cool - I especially like how you kept her hairstyle very (maybe stereotypically? I’m no expert on it) Egyptian ^w^

Finally some slightly more realistically, diagonally facing boobs…

Madgod sword and his shield XD

Awww Thx~ <3

Isn’t NSFW content prohibited on realmeye?

About LEWD/NSFW thing,In this forum i’ll make my art rate not higher than R15+.
for a LEWD/NSFW i need to place on the right place,I’m not type that threw away NSFW for free or spend that to ordinary people :rofl:

Technically yes, but as long as they’re still wearing something it should be ok.

This ain’t it chief

The Mad God Sword, I noticed. Didn’t notice the shield, and I thought it was a rock, so I thought it was a reference to Excalibur. Does this mean Oryx is the rightful king?

sorry about that,i just layer about light so hard :joy:

Technically, she’s supposed to be topless
ekcs dee

need to avoid NSFW i have to draw something to cover it

Geb in the background was kinda cute.

pfff, just make her have no nipples silly, that’ll get you past the NSFW thing. either that, or just rip her entire torso off and make her a floating head with a lion legs

btw, something about the head looks off to me, like it’s a little too tall or something

I also like how the top of the pyramid kinda blurs into the background as if it’s evaporating at the seams.

other than the background, which is okay7/10 for me, the sphinx looks good, decent wing detail (though a little too bright on the left side), the lion(?) part looks alright for the most part. Clothing wise fits the sprite, though honestly there is little to work with anyway. body tone is good, no over detailing and it was a good idea to not shade the face too much.

overall, I give this a -100,000,000/10, because not only do I hate furries, taur-like entities, lewds, NSFW, lions, bright yellow things, light, art in general, and all of humanity, but also you forgot to add the 4 random pillars around the place, and the clothing isn’t on the actual sprite which makes me very very very angry, okahy.

Maybe one day you can be as humble, kind, respectable, amazing, and a great artist as me.

sarcasm^^^^^^

do my eyes deceive me? is that the legendary golden bolt in the background??? most fabled indeed.