Just a new sprite for Janus

Personally, the original sprite still looks better :confused:

Who cares about your opinion? @CaesarVIII 's sprite is objectively better./s The original… well you know what it looks like.

Yours look sick! OG janus looks like a pussy with some blue shit around it. Blue waffle…

Looks much better than the original. Good work my man.

It is. The old Janus is very pretty. I’m totally with you on that one.

tbhi prefer the one someone posted one the kabam forums a long time ago.

…from the least favorite sprites thread. Also, its 32x32.
Also, what is it supposed to look like(symbolize)?

It was in a reply to someone disliking the current janus sprite…
32x32 might pose a problem though.

ah I see.

They should change the dialogue if they do that sprite to make it seem more like 2 heads (maybe having a slight conversation with himself before and during the battle and a final phrase for both heads as they die)

Actually I would disagree with that statement. There is no real “objectively better” sprite out of two options that can only be judged through subjective taste. If there was a type of program that could choose a “better” sprite then that would be objective although there are none of those now.

heck i forgot to include the “/s”. Sorry.
I’ll add it in now.

???

I think the original one likes better.
At least yours doesn’t look like a…
Sprites could use a bit more work. Also, are those things eyes?

Why’s he flexing :sweat_smile: :weary:

Original Janus looks better

Janus is the roman god of gateways, passages, etc. he actually looks something like this:

Oh so are those arm-looking things on the current sprite supposed to be beards?

From the animation on CaesarVIII’s they look like arms.

I find it confusing trying to interpret it as heads looking to the sides with arms oriented as if it is facing you. It hurts my brain.

wait which one are you talking about, I think @Xaklor meant the one from the kabam fourms. Not CaesarVIII’s

I think Xalor was just showing the historical Janus. Seeing the beards on the faces made me think that what look like arms on the in-game sprite could be beards.