Just a whole lotta polls

Based on what? Lifespan/Fame? Loot acquired? Dungeon completions? All of the above?

Just imagine that I said “rate my ppe” to you
what would you say?

:neutral_face:

“Imagine rating PPEs anymore.”

Though your ppes may not all make it to 8/8, I still find them entertaining and enjoy your thread! Don’t get too worried about what other people think of how well your ppes do, because the end goal is just to have fun, right?
ofc it isn’t to have fun its to get white bags /s

NO, THE GOAL IS TO GET TO 8/8 AND FARM DISCORDS MINDLESSLY UNTIL I GET TO 100K BASE FAME THEN NEVER USE IT EXCEPT TO FLEX

I hope this will be the last time of me ranting about the tiered ring…

I noticed that there is 1 argument about loot drop on O3, namely the ring issue (yes IK, again with this). I also noticed that on Reddit too but me forgot the link.

Replace the Unbound rings from Oryx 3 with Deca Ring - Game Discussion - Forum | RealmEye.com

Should Oryx’s Sanctuary only drop HP rings (namely UBHP/Decas)?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure
  • No opinion
  • Mixed thought

0 voters

Ok now… should Shatters get reworked, as a possible rework may come?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure
  • No opinion
  • Mixed thought.

0 voters

Not that I specifically dislike the dungeon, but I honk there could be loads of promise for a rework.

I know that some people (like Raremeat) want the current design preserved, but it would be neat to have a new variation and somehow preserve the old one

If/when they do rework Shatts, I hope they at least keep it mostly the same. I mean, I love the look and feel of the dungeon as a whole. I don’t want them to like ramp up the difficulty or anything like that.

For sure. Farming completions for exalts can be soul crushing in any dungeon - but especially in Shatts. Sometimes I turn the RL off to listen to a podcast or something and follow the group.

• Be ruled by an authoritarian surveillance-state, but be rich enough to own a second house with a fancy car
  • Be ruled by a surveillance-state democracy, but have enough money to go on holidays to 5-star all-inclusive hotels for a week twice a year
  • Be ruled by a privacy-conscious democracy, but have to work a full-time job to get by with a yearly holiday 4-star hotel all-inclusive week-long visit being barely affordable

0 voters

I smell Mainland China.

I just watched this video and it’s kind of terrifying:

Huh?

I’m not hiding anything, so I don’t mind if the government knows what I’m doing, BUT I’ve read the book 1984 and I don’t want to end up like that, so I’m good with regular old privacy and working full-time thank you.

It’s an hour long documentary on the history of China and more importantly what it’s been doing in the past 4-5 years in its conquest for world economic domination, taking lessons from history on what does and doesn’t work when trying to do that.

So you afraid of China dominating the global economy?

I’m more afraid of China taking control of global politics and increasing its ability to monitor populations and silence dissenters in places I did not expect it to (such as Greece in the foreseeable future)

Heard this one yes.

That’s odd. I heard cases of WD activists (mainly) getting silenced by the Chinese government.