Just a whole lotta polls

More “yes” than other opinions combined. Ok then. Imma give Malice a shot for now.

Malice has given me consistantly good runs and the RL’s there are awesome. Highly recommend.

I need to verify myself 1st… but how though?

There should be a channel saying ‘verification’ with a check box that you have to click. You’ll have to private your last seen location but have everything else public. They’ll probably give you a code that you have to put in your RealmEye description (you can take it off once you’re verified, but they need to know it’s your RealmEye) if you are having trouble verifying you can dm a security + usually

It’s changed since I’ve done it, and I’m at work right now, so I can’t check. If you still haven’t figured it out by the time I get home, I’ll help you out :slight_smile:

Imma try not to cloak my location, as cloaked location attracts crashers even more than less.

The General Chat Thread v2

If they find out that you’ve been breaking rules (and private location is definitely one of them), you will likely be disciplined.

And crashers aren’t going to target you; they’ll follow people who regularly participate in certain runs (rls, high-profile players, etc) so you have nothing to gain by leaving it public.

(Off-topic btw)

I’m gonna be real with you. I privated my location to get in and then made it public again right after and they’ve never said anything about it. I think you’re fine.

Who knows?

What should I do first?

• Max characters
  • Get white star

0 voters

You may be thinking, DeeBomb, why don’t you just do both at the same time?
Well, I didn’t think of that until now tbh

I dont think we’ve had this one yet (though, maybe. I sorta find it hard to believe we havent)
Favorite colour?

• red
  • orange
  • yellow
  • green
  • blue
  • purple
  • white
  • grey
  • black

0 voters

bwu

No opinion.

Tough one, I feel it really depends on the context. The most beautiful colors I’ve seen were blue night skies with a wonderful gradient from dark blue to almost light green, but without context I think I prefer a nice warm red.

My second favourite gradient is blue to vivid pink. I’ve liked it ever since I saw it in this image.

0 voters

I always say “blue” for the sake of simplicity, but I’m glad you brought that up. Certain shades of indigo are my favorite, as opposed to something like “baby blue,” which I don’t care for as much.

mmmmh, I love this colour gradient so much… I feel like I use it really really often in my art pieces just because of how smooth it is, I’ve always liked colder colours more than the warmer ones

• Change name to Cuboidal
  • Keep demonseye

0 voters

As the great self-proclaimed cube leader, i’d like a name that relates to three-dimensional objects.

Up to you tbh, cuboidal might reflect on you a bit better

Become the demon lord of cubes. Please keep the name; you’ll always be Demonseye to me! :frowning: