Just a whole lotta polls

Something l about that could either make one hate the world, or take a moment of self-reflection and have a moment to laugh at themselves with the others.

(Also, I forgot to vote on my own poll lol)

i want to see how many people rightfully say “noob down” or “skill issue” when I die

That, and other menial things, like counting how many “f”s in the chat you get haha

Here’s another one. I’m fairly sure that I know which way this is going, but for the sake of confirmation, what do you prefer playing as between the two:

• Samurai
  • Bard

0 voters

I can’t decide. Both of them are my homies.

Ok: a simple opinion question based on the game’s current economy?

Would you rather:

• Want Lives/Manas to be valuable again (but not too valuable like when Tomb was the only way to farm Lives)?
  • Or more rainbows to keep up the pace of GLives/Manas influx?
  • Or simply keep it as it is right now?
  • Unsure
  • No opinion
  • Something else.

0 voters

Idea(s) to Tackle the Current In-Game Economy's Situation

How do you make polls actually?

The gear in the upper right hand corner, then on the “Build Poll” option. If you’re on a phone or other small device, you have to turn it sideways to access the gear symbol!

Not a biggie, but I wonder what you guys think. I still haven’t tried the Summoner, so when I obtain the new character slot, would you guys want to see me create an NPE thread? I’ve never officially tried recording any of the (?)PE challenges, but I really enjoyed the group NPE session(s) I hosted a few times several months ago.

The only reason I’m even considering it is because most of my characters lately have inadvertently been PPEs, since I haven’t really done trading for many moons, now.

• Mhm.
  • Not really…
  • Book, why!?

0 voters

If this ends up being a thing, I’ll have a poll or two in that thread for clarifying rules.

(Edit: I’ll close the poll when I get the new character slot.)

Alrighty, it has been a while since the last poll. Now time for somefing new.

Few days ago, it was the 1st anniversary of RotMG Exalt Open Beta and highly anticipated to most of us. What was your emotion when the beta was released?

• Excited, like really.
  • Not too excited, but still have positive feeling about it.
  • Neutral.
  • A bit of disappointment, but at at the worst.
  • Really upset.
  • Something else
  • No opinion

0 voters

For “but at at the worst.” I meant to say “but not at the worst”

This one was stuck inside my mind for a while:

Do you wish the game gets translated to multiple languages? Meaning that the game will support more than just English but also Spanish, French, and many more foreign languages.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Unsure
  • No opinion
  • Mixed thought
  • Something else

0 voters

Since people already talk in different languages sometimes, might as well accomodate them better.
It would take a lot of translation work, but I’m sure that could be outsourced.

• Don’t take time to self-reflect but be happy, with the occasional feeling of dread because you’re not moving forward in life
  • Take time to self-reflect but feel shitty about yourself because you’re not where you feel you should be by now

0 voters

• One of the above
  • Purposely take time off to sit, think and plan ahead, while letting yourself be happy despite the fact you’ve not reached the goals you set for yourself

0 voters

Sometimes the goals I make for myself don’t follow the “S.M.A.R.T.(E.R.)” guidelines, and aren’t realistically achievable, so reflecting and realizing that can be beneficial sometimes.

Bump.

If you have to choose only one of those pet ability for your pet for the rest of your RotMG career, what would it be?

• Heal
  • Magic Heal
  • Attack Close
  • Attack Mid
  • Attack Far
  • Decoy
  • Electric
  • Savage
  • Rising Fury
  • Unsure
  • No opinion
  • Uh…

0 voters

mheal and play priest only

Me:

Sees this reply

Looking @ the poll

Picked Heal

because other people can pick priest.

Which traditional Mexican dish do you prefer? (Note I am referring to red pozole in this poll)

• Pozole
  • Menudo

0 voters

I am personally a big fan of pozole, but it seems like the general population is 50/50 on this in my experience. The dishes are really similar to eachother

Definitely Pozole. I’m not a huge fan of Tripe to begin with, but being presented with that vs other more commonly used types of meats, I’m going to go with the common meats.

The rest of the dish is fine, even if I’m not normally one for authentic Mexican dishes with the widespread usage of peppers.

Never heard or tried those Mexican dish so can’t decide.