Just a whole lotta polls

You aren’t anybody. Ur a nobody. In fact, you were never even in existence. Just a figment of my imagination. Someone for me to play forum games with.

Am I a reliable source? Would you trust me on some realm stuff?

• I trust Idragonet
  • Idragonet is just another member of the community, nothing special
  • Idragonet is always wrong on everything and should not be trusted

0 voters

i t ’ s n o t l e D I T ’ S G R A P H I T E

It’s most often called lead though, I’ve never heard anyone say “Hey can I borrow some graphite held together with a clay binder”

“How fare thee fellow scholar, may I request you allow me to borrow a marking tool crafted of wood and graphite for this geometry exam? I shall return it once the test is completed.”

The best part is that they forgot to return the pencil sometimes until I reminded them.

“As an academically-focused and clear-minded individual, I extend my most fervent greetings to you, my scholarly companion of the education system, and humbly beseech you to fulfill an urgent request of mine critical to my statistical success in my mathematics class, or more specifically an educational course focusing on a branch of mathematics concerned with the properties and relations of points, lines, surfaces, solids, and higher dimensional analogs. This is of great urgency, for in this event my course has unleashed upon my being a great examination of high value within the course itself, and I find myself lacking a writing utensil. Thus, it is my most urgent request when I ask of you to allow my use of one of said writing utensils, preferably composed of wood or plastic and using ink or graphite as the marking agent, to allow a completion of the assessment in question and to portray my best self in the context of geometric calculation. I, as an honorable individual, will not withhold the writing utensil that was so graciously lent to me by your overwhelming generosity, and shall make to return it to you in the shortest span of time possible following my completion of the assessment.”

The subevent that contains the greatest comedic value within the event of my lending of a writing utensil to a peer details my peers’ mistake, which was that due to an absent state of mind or some other factor, they were unable to completely process the instructions which they had been honor-bound to follow and thus were unable to recall the action within the procedure that dictated that they should have transferred the ownership of the utensil back unto me, and required my intervention and forced me to notify them of the transgression.

[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!
  • Read the posts in forum games made by the forum-game addicts
  • Whizz over the posts
  • Don’t even bother viewing

0 voters

Biggest, recent forum-game addict

• AKL Dragon
  • Idragonet

0 voters

• Watching golf for 9 hours
  • Doing brain aching homework for 5 hours
  • Scooping piles of bodily waste with you bare hands for 0.5 hours
  • Be in an ice bath were you don’t get numb for 1 hour

0 voters

• Scoop up piles of gravel totaling 1 Ton separated into small loads with your bare hands into a truck
  • Scoop up piles of bodily waste totaling 229 lbs separated into small loads with your bare hands into a truck
  • Scoop up piles of rotting body organs totaling 56 lbs separated into small loads with your bare hands into a truck

0 voters

You get a medal of honor for making me laugh

considering i usually end up with 5-6 hours of hw per day anyways, i don’t see any reason not to go on the lower end of things :^)

@solosen make it a forum game no balls

• 3 Showers a week
  • 15 showers a week

0 voters

Milk

• Fat Free (skim)
  • 1%
  • 2%
  • Strait from the cow (or goat)
  • Dont drink milk

0 voters

I chose the blank option

Milk with less fat doesn’t taste as powerful, but straight from the cow might be unsafe

For the rest of your life, you’re only allowed to drink one of the two.

• Cold Water
  • Warm Tea

0 voters

One danger being the bacteria. The other being the cow smashing your face with its hoof as you attempt to drink from it

0 voters

when do you want motmg?

• July
  • August
  • Other

0 voters

July. Summer vacation ends on like August 5th for me, and I would very much like motmg to occur during vacation.

im on vacation for most of july

You’re taking a class. The teacher gives you the choice of…

• Taking a mini-quiz every day.
  • Take a good-sized quiz every week.
  • Take a massive test every month.

0 voters