Just a whole lotta polls

Got this idea from @GammaGamer but…

DECA contacts you and says that they will grant you any one obtainable item in-game (but with exceptions: no admin items, etc.). However, before you get the item, you must kill (not delete) your high-fame that is shown on your Realmeye.

In addition, Deca will record, copy your character’s equipment and swapouts (pots, Inc, keys, Marks and few others things will not be considered). They will tell and show their copied record (with a link to verify) to you upon contacting (the record will update itself if that character is dead before contacting).

Once the character is killed with the equipment that matches to their record, you will immediately receive your wish item. However, if you said no, you will not receive the offer again until next 30 days or so. After that, they will have new copied record and contact you again (using bots this time).

Do you have the gut to give up your high-fame/favorite character to get something that you really want for long time?

• No, I am not willing to lose my high-fame character to get my wanted item.
  • Yes, I am willing to accept the sacrifice.
  • Depend.
  • No opinion.
  • Mixed feeling.
  • Your own thought.
  • WTH is this?

0 voters

famed trained chars with lowland gear go brrrrr

But since I don’t have any of those, no. All of my characters are stuffed with thrice the normal swapout equipment count because I lack vault space, and no obtainable item can compensate for it.

As of right now, I’m willing to kill my “best character” for either a cheaters armor or mistake ability. I want that mistake set, but only have 2/4 relevant pieces. I blew my luck there with the Omni-Impotence ring…

For me right now, I am willing to kill my best character for a Fire Flower Samurai skin. I really want that skin so bad…

Edit: Finally got her.

What is that ? Another pathetic person that wishes to mimic the all-seeing Cube ?

Fie to that! There is one even mightier than your Cube God.

But, alas, it was a mere tragic sleight of the universe. A mistake of The Glitch. Cubes and Penteracts were never meant to exist, but by means of the shepard child Oryx’s imaginations and tampering with The Secrets, evolved them both into being. It is wrong to serve an abomination to the universe. I implore of you: alter your ways, before they alter you…

@CubeCleric @CubeDeacon

If you ever get a chance to play as petless, which class would you choose?

Or if you did played petless on all classes, which one of them is most enjoyable?

• Wizard
  • Priest
  • Necromancer
  • Knight
  • Warrior
  • Paladin
  • Sorcerer
  • Archer
  • Huntress
  • Mystic
  • Ninja
  • Samurai
  • Bard
  • Rogue
  • Assassin
  • Trickster
  • Multiple (comment down below)
  • None. I can’t survive without pets! I can’t dodge!
  • What is this poll?!
  • No opinion.

0 voters

For me, I tried petless Warrior, Knight, Ninja and Wizard. The result, it was quite enjoyable and it does make me dodge more carefully (well in casual gameplay without raiding endgame dungeons).

Might try others.

How should I learn to raid an endgame dungeon?

• Learn to raid by solo (and then join a Discord group).
  • Learn to raid with Discord groups (and then solo the dungeon if possible).
  • No opinion.

0 voters

I’d play as all of them.

Would you rather…

• Raid an endgame dungeon with large group (such as Discord server) but have normal white bag/ST drop rate?
  • Or solo an endgame dungeon but with dramatically buffed (10 times or more) white/ST drop rate?
  • Neither.
  • No opinion.
  • Unsure.
  • Excuse me, what is this?

0 voters

And red bags too.

only voted for discord because i’m actually bad

Do you believe IC/OoC rejuvenated the game or completely demolished RotMG to bits?

• IC/OoC rejuvenated the game. It is a lot more enjoyable now.
  • IC/OoC destroyed the game. It is completely unplayable now. I can’t enjoyed it anymore.
  • No opinion.
  • Unsure.
  • Mixed opinion.
  • Your own thought (comment plz).

0 voters

Should users violating the RotMG ToS be banned from participating on the RealmEye Forums?

• Neutral
  • Neither
  • None
  • Undecided
  • No opinion
  • Mixed opinion
  • Some opinion
  • Other

0 voters

IC/OoC changed very little

If you have good dodging IC/OoC does have little change.

I think it would make sense to prevent them from giving feedback for public testing, but besides from that I don’t really see the purpose.

Related: Should players who admit to hacking be banned from forums?

• Knife in the eye
  • Knife in the mouth

0 voters

Hm. This has been on my mind lately.

• Keep my guild for training new players.
  • Attempt to create an actual guild. (Over 6 years of playing mostly by myself ;.; )
  • Focus more effort on my “NPE” Elder Realms Discord and treat it like a pseudo guild instead.

0 voters

(I probably need to be less boring if I’m going to do anything with a guild, if I’m being realistic lol)
If there’s some criteria or philosophy I’m missing that any of you want to mention below, please do so.