"property0": "value0",
    "property1": "value1",
    "property2": "value2"
}

With that context in mind:

• "x" : "y"
  • "x": "y"

0 voters

Your buff rainbows idea, except with less extreme values.

• incremental idle games
  • simple arcade games

0 voters

How less extreme in your standard?

• Have DECA fix all bugs
  • Keep all bugs and have key spamming events

0 voters

What kind of a choice is that?

What do you mean

• The Beyond
  • Catacombs of R’lyeh
  • The Waste Land
  • Oryx’s Paracosm
  • Elder Realms
  • The Necropolis

0 voters

… just out of interest :3

As in, best work?

i was thinking favourite but whatever you like :slight_smile:

Uh… keep events that are annoying a fair portion of us + the bugs, or bug free under no conditions? Or did I miss something?

You didn’t miss anything. Keep bugs and get key spamming events everyday, or have no bugs (still have major events like MotMG and Christmas)

A bit late but…

When a maxed character’s death is a dungeon, there is nothing else to do other than taking a screenshot and save it.

In the realm however (especially if it happened in the Godland), I search for the grave and guard it (when found) for a while. However, in the future, grave-guarding will last until realm closes.

Something like this when my 1st petless Ninja was slain (even though it’s just me showing picture of it and it’s quite old). Don’t mind about the caption of “Hugging on the grave” though…

i read the text box of the rogue and though "hey that sounds like what happened to me!

Oh. It is me

What are the 3 classes you would play with for the rest of the RotMG career?

• Wizard
  • Archer
  • Huntress
  • Priest
  • Necromancer
  • Mystic
  • Sorcerer
  • Knight
  • Warrior
  • Paladin
  • Assassin
  • Rogue
  • Trickster
  • Ninja
  • Samurai
  • Bard
  • More than 3.
  • No opinion.
  • All of them!
  • Unsure (about 2nd and the 3rd choice)
  • None. I quitted RotMG.

0 voters

WARNING: Sorry for the essay!

TL; DR: Maybe Discords aren’t super bad if the game is surviving (without growing) on them. Discord-based gameplay isn’t good, but it’s okay enough that many people who are kinda grind-focused won’t quit.

Oh wait… this is actually a harder question than I thought at first, because it raises the question: where would the game be now if organized raiding Discords didn’t exist? Did these Discords actually rejuvenate interest in the game at one point?

I know for me at least, going from the boring lull of late Kabam ROTMG to the efficiency-based Discord raiding of DECA ROTMG was actually kinda fun because it was something new and interesting. The chest events felt like a godsend after years of a brutal gameplay under Kabam. DECA seemed like the obviously better company because they were nicer and gave our free character slots and free loot and stuff.

Would the game have survived that period immediately after Kabam if organized raiding didn’t exist? I think it’s a very difficult question to answer because the way DECA did things with chest events and endgame dungeons basically force organized raiding into existence. So perhaps it wasn’t the Discords, but DECA’s design that damaged the game?

But at the same time, what DECA did to some extent was just to sustain the game until they can push out new releases. Every single chest event, as much as I hate them, are just a sort of sustenance to get the players to do SOMETHING as opposed to nothing. I think there are many better somethings that the players could do though.

However, the point that “large group Discord raids demolished ROTMG” is what I agree with. And the reason it’s demolished ROTMG is because it’s forced the game into being very mechanical and repetitive. When everything is Discord-oriented and efficiency-focused, the game loses replayability.

I’m looking forward to what DECA has planned for the future, however. Big things are coming (at least I feel this way based on what DECA is doing), and hopefully they’re be able to slowly shift the game away from chest events and more towards… fun events.

THESE DOODS BANNED My GOTTDAMN CANDY ARMOR :angry:

picking up a rat up by its tail is going to hurt it why would I do that.

I can sleep basically anywhere just fine so a nap in that building wouldn’t be an issue at all I’ve certainly napped in worse places

The scary part of the second option is that you don’t know why the room isn’t as empty as the others.

0 voters

That loaf looks good, don’t get me wrong, but sometimes there is no beating a nice grilled cheese sandwich.

I almost always prefer savory over sweet. I’d take a quiche over brownies any day, though I love both.