Just a whole lotta polls

shame I have to choose 3 because there’s only one, maybe two I actually want to use nowadays

You don’t have to pick 3 though. You can just click one of them,

Hey, you specified 3. I’m just following orders.

No matter how good you or anyone else says that grilled cheese sandwich is, I am incapable of eating it because it hardcore triggers my gag reflex

Is out because of the melted cheese? The oldest girl in my family can’t stand that or eggs either (typical red-head with the second one). I can’t stand cheese unmelted, myself, but I’m curious what’s triggering it for you.

Say, that’s not a bad poll

• Cheese melted
  • Cheese unmelted
  • Either way
  • Doesn’t like cheese to begin with

0 voters

It can be with or without other foods.

Grilled cheese with a thick slice of ham and tomato sauce. A bit too salty, but few things taste better.

Which one should I get?

• Blue UFO Pet Skin
  • Red UFO Pet Skin
  • Yellow UFO Pet Skin
  • Green UFO Pet Skin

0 voters

Do you love a specific type of color (eg. aqua) or just the general color (eg. blue, green)?

• It has to be very specific or I won’t like it as much.
  • It can just be the general color and I’ll still love it.

0 voters

My favorite color is a specific shade of yellow

Specifcally this

It’s easy on the eyes and not too bright, but is nonetheless a vibrant, pleasant color.
(this being my favorite color is part of the reason I chose Claude to be my pfp over Edelgard or Dimitri, despite Azure Moon being by far my favorite route, and Silver Snow being my first route)

correct, but I think only melted yellow cheeses trigger it because melted mozzarella on pizza or in mozzarella sticks doesn’t do anything to me. what the cheese is combined with may also affect it, I think ham and cheese is a particularly gag-triggering combo. this is why I haven’t tried pineapple on pizza to see for myself how it holds up, I’m afraid that the extra moisture from the pineapple when combined with the cheese will render the entire thing 100% inedible like what ham does. we also made enchiladas a few weeks ago and my mom forgot I can’t stand the melted cheddar so she put some in and that rendered the whole thing impossible to eat for me.

generally speaking I can tell if something will trigger it for me without having to eat it, so something in my subconscious brain understands this effect better than my conscious brain does

Interesting! I prefer orange shades in yellow, but I like that one as well. I love pretty much all colors, but it has to be something like below to truly get to me.

defenitely my favorite color too

my eyes

Should have done this 2 months ago but… what was your 1st reaction when September 23 2020 came by (aka 2020 MotMG) came by?

• Excited.
  • Disappointed.
  • Really mad.
  • Mixed thought.
  • No opinion.
  • Something else.

0 voters

For me, a day before that MotMG, I was excited as hell. The next morning when MotMG commenced, multiply that excitement I had by 5 or even 10 times. I even woke up right on 8 AM EST to experience the event.

The 1st thing I noticed right away were In Combat became a thing, Exaltations and definitely buffed Vit/Wis (meaning I can get to play petless more often <3).

And heck, USW3 was a bit different too (it did return to normal after a while).

I can imagine how it was like before Discord raid became a thing. Realmers were in one side, a good amount of players were cooperating together. You did mentioned on your YouTube video that Discord servers became a thing after LH 1.0 (could be others too).

As Orsome mentioned:

Because how efficient you can complete an endgame dungeon especially in large group, those Discords became so overpowered that players became completely relying on them. I mean, completing an endgame dungeon should be taking your time, not like Full Skip Runs (even if it does takes great amount of efforts to master)

I did heard the argument of large-group Discord raids rejuvenated the game. However, at the same time, it does alienated the community, as it does widen the gap of casual gameplay Realmers and their Discord-reliant counterpart (meaning only play the game because of large group Discord).

Now I can’t play rotmg. The only reason I ever got into RotMG anyways was because it was a browser game, and I thought it looked pretty cool. My parents (usually) don’t let me download anything or spend money, and I just like fantasy, so you can see why I love this game

for me, specifically Land-o-Lakes American cheese from Market Basket unmelted.
A lot of other cheese, I also like unmelted, but thats the only American style cheese I like unmelted.

Favorite wormhole?

• Forax
  • Katalund
  • Malogia
  • Untaris

0 voters

Oof. That’s a hard one.