Just a whole lotta polls

Hm… which one do you prefer?

• Old fame bonuses
  • New fame bonuses
  • Mixed thought.
  • No opinion
  • Unsure.

0 voters

My main problem is with the lack of rebalance to fit stars. “White star” was never this impossible or grindy thing, but as it stands now is a bit comical. My opinion will probably shift when/if the stars better reflect the current fame system.

In addition, I don’t get the logic of rewarding players who teleports. I mean, it already makes your life easy when you spam TP left and right.

No, not easy, it just doesn’t waste a frick ton of time like not tping does

yeah for sure, I think the dungeon complete based bonuses were a good idea, but I’m a bit iffy on the ability/tp/potions bonuses
i also just miss accuracy, regardless of the fame i enjoyed tracking how I was doing ):

How the hell teleporting is not easy? I teleported b4 I go full-time anti-TP and let me tell you, it was too easy to get everything done. And once I start TPing again, I get so relied on it.

What I meant is teleporting doesn’t make the game easy. Neither does not teleporting. The game is still the same level of difficulty, you can just get more done in the same amount of time. Teleporting is easy, sure. You click twice. Not teleporting is even easier. You don’t have to do anything, it just wastes a lot of time.

Sakura (and DeeBomb), please stop the argument here. We’ve held this discussion about tp’ing vs. not tp’ing before, and both parties have heard each other’s opinions and reasonings. Nothing will be accomplished save an increase of bitter feelings, and this thread isn’t even the place for it, regardless.

It’s to reward characters for living longer while encouraging the use of beneficial aspects of the game

I just feel like it’s really easy to cheese, but it’s probably hard to create bonuses that aren’t /shrug
people playing the game for big fame are playing a different game in the end, as long as they enjoy it i guess

(A bit late, but oh well)

For a lot of religions (I dont know much about other religions other than Cristianity, but I’ll assume this is the case) out there, if you genuinly believe them to be true then you probably also believe them to be the oldest one (because you believe it actually happened). Thus, no religion predates the one you believe in.

If you genuinely believe in Christianity then you believe it was predated by Judaism which was predated by people simply believing in God

Moses received the law giving the believers more concrete instructions on how to better worship God which was Judaism
Christ explained that the law was to show our sin and every man fell short of it, and then he offered up forgiveness through his own sacrifice so that even the wicked can repent during life and enter heaven and escape the wrath of God, no matter what they had done prior, which is Christianity

So yeah, my religion definitely isn’t the oldest, it was predated by religions following the same God, but Christianity started around 29 A.D.

Yea, i thought someone would say that. But to me, this feels more like a difference in interpretation of “religion”. As far as I’m concerned, religion is more about what you believe, and a group of similar beliefs bundled together makes a religion. If both Judaism and Christianity are the same bundle of beliefs, they are the same religion despite the name difference. If there are differences in beliefs, one of them is wrong.
then, under the assumption one is right, if judaism is wrong, I’d argue Christianity was older than Judaism and Judaism actually stemmed from it. If Christianity is wrong, it follows that Judaism is the original and older. This would apply also to catholic and protestants, and other religions associated.

To put it simply, If I genuinly believe in Christianity, I would believe that is the religion Adam and Eve had- if you were to argue they werent, I’d definately argue at least Noah later. Its pretty hard to believe any other religion came earlier If you consider that Christianity’s starting point, rather than 29 A.D.

That’s fair, I had assumed a more literal direct definition of religion was being used, but with that definition, I definitely agree with you

Choose the toppings to your favorite hot dog. As many as you want.

• Ketchup
  • Mustard
  • Relish
  • Onions
  • Chili
  • Coleslaw
  • Gravy
  • Cheese
  • Baked beans
  • Bacon
  • Avocados
  • Salsa
  • BBQ sauce
  • Ew, who eats hot dogs?

0 voters

none

The list of ingredients you’ve made available makes this sandwich surpass the point where I’d still call it a hotdog. It cuts into general sandwich territory for me, where the hotdog isn’t the main deal anymore, but instead part of a larger whole.

You’re in a small treehouse and you have one weapon to attempt to defeat a bear that’s trying to climb the tree you’re in.

• freshly punctured laptop battery attached to a stick
  • remains of 5 broken plates

0 voters

The 5 plate remains are 100% not going to do anything to the bear, except maybe make it even madder.

Which would be your preferred way to go of the three choices below?

• Death by Burning
  • Death by Freezing
  • Death by Starvation

0 voters