Just a whole lotta polls

Excuse me why is the wicked dragon skin not on there

Too many to listā€¦ And I donā€™t want to make the poll long as hell.

You canā€™t put the most popular wizard skin on there but you can put stuff like ā€œNone! All of them!ā€

You can pick ā€œOthersā€. And I gave the link to Realmeye for the options. For class pick ā€œWizardā€ and for the skins, you will see the varieties of them.

Edit: Picture is now on the poll.

dragon imp and haunted robe

Mad Scientist skinā€™s uber cute.

You guys asked for it. And the random name picker said yes as well.

Next upā€¦ Rogue. Again, trying not to make the poll long.

• Classic
  • Bandit
  • Brigand
  • Eligible Bachelor
  • Platinum Rogue
  • Slime Rogue
  • More than 1
  • Others
  • No opinion.
  • None
  • All of them!

0 voters

My favorite ones are Brigand, Cloaked Ascendant, Exiled Princess Rogue and Exalted Rogue.

Cloaked ascendant rogue is my fave
Edit: wait actually the rogue st vampire or mini vampire

Mini vamp, but also st vamp

Alright everyone, I have a thought of trying NPE (1st time overall) but with increased difficulties.

I wonā€™t spoil the additional handicaps yet (ya prolly already know one of them but not the others). Which class should be my very 1st NPE character?

Once 24 to 48 hours passed, I will let random name picker make the final decison.

• Wizard
  • Priest
  • Archer
  • Huntress
  • Necro
  • Mystic
  • Trickster
  • Rogue
  • Assassin
  • Knight
  • Warrior
  • Paladin
  • Sorcerer
  • NInja
  • Samurai
  • Bard
  • Unsure
  • No opinion.

0 voters

Edit: Poll is now closed

Alright everyone, result is in and the random name picker gave meā€¦

You guys called it again. It gave me Assassin.

Letā€™s reveal the handicaps:

• No pet of course.
  • Equipment must be picked up by that NPE character itself.
  • Must solo GLand and their respective dungeons when maxing. Anyone who enters with me, I exit and go elsewhere. Exceptions: Oryxā€™s Castle, OChamber and WCellar.
  • Absolutely no teleportation allowed. Pretty sure ya guys guessed it.
  • No keys.
  • No trading. However if insists, it is allowed to take the gifted item but may not use it on the NPE character.

@moderators Can this be moved to its own separate thread? Seems like a very interesting idea, but slightly somewhat maybe sorta kinda clutters up this thread a little.

Life and Mana, something that were once valuable, now became common. After O3 was released, Discord raiders now have a mass supplies of GLives and GManas.

And this is not just O3 but other endgame dungeons too especially when combined with large group Discords. Oh and Quest Chests too. How should we rebalance Life and Mana to be valuable again?

We do not want to make them too valuable, as this happened to Defence a week ago or two. Defence suddenly became nearly impossible to obtain and some traders even resorted to selling 1 GLife for 3 to 5 Defences.

Note, this will apply to dungeons that mainly drops Life and Mana: OT, Tomb and all of the endgame dungeons.

• Guaranteed drop for 2 players, but not guaranteed for others.
  • Decrease their droprate from endgame dungeons or/and from Mighty/Epic Quest Chest but with increased chance of dropping equipment (from WC tops to white bags).
  • Something else.
  • Keep it as it is now.
  • No opinion.
  • Unsure.

0 voters

Itā€™s not the fault of the devs if the playerbase in general has gotten better, yes, that diminishes the value, but if you really think about itā€¦ the game is over a decade old.

Thereā€™s a lot more than just those items that have dropped in value, because, as with humans and technology, itā€™s the poorest to low-mid classes that determines the relevance of the items. As the older generations figured things out, Discords or no, patterns were established that are now regularly followed by many, ones that newer players would happily adopt to save them from deaths caused from their own trial and error. As that experience had ascended to higher dungeons, so too has the abundance of rewards.

Thereā€™s no good way of getting around that. Even if the current patterns trivialize some old aspects of the game, donā€™t punish people for being half-decent at the game.

You should have an ā€œotherā€ vote. I like to put Valentina hot sauce on my dogs along with ketchup lol

• jojo dungeon
  • Mbc overshaded
  • Oryx the mad void entity
  • Archbishop dammah

0 voters

votes for me to try to draw said poll

it has to be oryx the mad void entity 3

of course