Just a whole lotta polls

A problem is that your personal definition of right or left depends very much on the political landscape that surrounds you. Different countries lie on different parts of the scale, and often political views can’t really be summed up well with either direction.

From my Dutch perspective, both right and left in the US are to my right, whereas probably the political parties in Norway would be to my left.

No opinion about Dutch cheese.

This is on my mind for a while now. Because of the blueprint, I wanted to get event white blueprints. However the only way to get them quicker is by teleportation.

I’m really split on this, not TPing but at the same time wanted to get the blueprints. Should I start TPing again just to get the blueprints or what?

• Yes. Completely unguard Boots on the Ground and spam TP again.
  • Yes. But only TP if an event boss appears. Assign teleportation only to one character.
  • No. Don’t TP, getting one without TPing is still possible.
  • Unsure.
  • No opinion.
  • Something else.

0 voters

No, start TPing again because its faster.

I think you should because otherwise you’re just hurting yourself in the long run. A single white bag probably wouldn’t change your characters that much, but the ability to craft multiple white bag items is very valuable. You can always designate a specific character to your “no TP” challenge if you’re feeling like it, and have the others play normally.

Alright then.

Edit: I am ready to bid farewell for one of the my favorite gameplay style. I would like to stick with it for just couple more days before losing my 5 months (yes 5 months) of my anti-TP streak.

I did bid farewell the bonus but this is about the gameplay.

Edit 2: Poll will remain open.

Play the game however you wish to play the game, that’s my two cents about it

What is Dutch cheese in relation to other cheeses?

For example Gouda cheese and Edam cheese are Dutch cheeses.
Blue vein cheese, marmosette, brie and parmesan cheese are not Dutch cheeses.

Dutch cheese tends to be solid as opposed to softer cheeses, but it’s usually not rock hard.
About the material strength of cold butter, but with a structure that preserves its shape better.
If you bend a slice of Dutch cheese, it will bend pretty far but break if the bend gets sharp.
The color is generally a soft yellow. It does not taste like plastic, unlike some cheeses found on cheeseburgers sometimes.

I might as well assign 1-2 characters to teleport. Feel free to continue voting though.

ftfy

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Welp, time to break my 5 months no-TP chain. I loved Boots, but sometime, changes are inevitable.

Moment later…

Expect my lifetime TP will be increased once Realmeye is fixed.

While your at it you should 8/8 your characters :upside_down_face:

I only have one, Mac.

I’ve never heard of baked beans nor avacado on hot dogs

I think those were taken from a website. I haven’t actually tried them on hot dogs.

Avocado on hotdogs sounds disgusting. Baked beans… could work though.