Just a whole lotta polls

Because of IC/OoC, certain items such as Wand and Daggers had buff their damage by approximately 30%. However, if we take a look of their raw stats, a Recomp almost beats out Masamune’s damage and a Foul beats out the respective Katana’s damage as well.

Such differences makes the change rather can be debated. Now, how should we rebalance all of the weapon classes?

What I meant “Nerf them. Use the pre-buffed stats to buff those items, but less than 30%.” is have something like 10-20% damage buffs to them.

• Nerf the Wand and Dagger back to pre-IC/OoC state.
  • Nerf them. Use the pre-buffed stats to buff those items, but less than 30%.
  • Buff Katana, Sword and other weapon classes.
  • No opinion.
  • Keep it as it is.
  • Something else.
  • Unsure.

0 voters

Bruh I made a thread for this

No this one is about the poll.

How about wands get nerfed?

No, wands needed to be buffed. I think it is actually fine as it is. Samurai has a very nice ability and ninja has pretty nice dps stats. Also, katanas are very versatile weapons. Not terrible damage, piercing, and some have range, reikoku can armor pierce, doku has a weird proc now, celestial blade and enforcer have high dps, kiritsikeru has high damage/shot ratio, 2 shot katanas like enforcer reikoku and kazekiri, and vblade is the ultimate gimmick.

T13 and T14 katana scale better for some reason. Maybe if they just buffed masamune/muramasa/ichimonji by a bit it would be fine(like 5avg dmg/shot). Honestly I think the masamune/recomp comparison is just an outlier.

Edit: I’d also be okay with nerfing wands by a bit as well…
I think tiered daggers are totally fine where they are at atm.

I say from 30% to 10-20% for Wands.

Which are worse?

• sweat from fear
  • sweat from hot weather
  • sweat from exercise
  • sweat from sitting on leather

0 voters

sweat from exercise feels good, not bad.

The kind of exercise that makes one sweat is painfuk and not even all that necessary, but heat, heat feels good. I don’t sweat when I’m scared and I never really have, I always thought that was just a thing in cartoons, kinda like nosebleeds in anime. Sweat from a leather seat implies I’ve spent a good while gaming which is ideal.

I’m pretty sure nosebleeds happen in real life too
never watched anime so idk if you mean super bad nosebleeds or something

Nosebleeds because horny

Well I can’t say that’s ever happened to me

Do you believe endgame dungeons are Discord-reliant and oriented?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure
  • Maybe
  • No opinion
  • Mixed thought.
  • Something else.

0 voters

What is the year in which you first started playing RotMG?

0 voters

Made my first account in 2017, I think. Played on a friend’s account (with their permission, ofc :sweat_smile:) in 2016.

Favorite Priest skin(s) anyone?

• Classic
  • Traditional
  • Robed Priest
  • Father Time
  • Slime Priest
  • Nun
  • More than one.
  • Others
  • All of them.
  • None
  • No opinion
  • Unsure.

0 voters

Mines are Shrine Priestess, Lyrical Priestess, Snowland Priestess and the Exalted Priest.

White bag Chan, mini mgm, lucky sapling and exalted are all pretty cool

I think the Cleopatra one looks pretty.

sakura your favourite skins polls suck, because the majority picks others because your list barely covers any of the skins and that’s not useful information