Just a whole lotta polls

Ivory Priest.

Pandora is my favorite

If I do all, it will be a text wall and someone will complain, again.

Thatā€™s a fair point, but I think a text wall is still more helpful than this:

pretty sure a poll has a limited maximum number of entries:
Oh, after trying 21, Iā€™m not so sure anymoreā€¦

Iā€™m gonna try it.

I tried it and the limit is 50.

Polls and hide details don't work together properly btw [poll type=regular public=true close=2021-01-30T23:00:00.000Z]
[/] [poll ]

What were your reaction of anticipation the 2020-2021 Oryxmas event?

• Excited
  • Disappointed
  • Mixed thought
  • Unsure
  • No opinion
  • Something else
  • No expression

0 voters

Did you enjoyed the said 2020-2021 Oryxmas event?

• Yes
  • No
  • Mixed thought
  • Unsure
  • No opinion
  • Something else

0 voters

How would it be something else? You asked a very clear question. And also what is the difference between mixed thought and unsure?

Unsure means you are having hard time to form your opinion.

Mixed thought in the other hand that you have 2 opinions about one thing, both positive and negative thoughts.

All the oryxmas event meant for me was a notification on my realmeye forums account. I felt no anticipation and did not participate. It mattered so little to me that I didnā€™t even read the title of the announcement entirely. I tuned out after seeing it was a normal announcement of an event and not a producerā€™s letter or something interesting like that.

Therefore I chose ā€œNo expressionā€ and ā€œSomething elseā€.

Do you hover the white bag/ST sprite when you see it?

• Yes, always
  • Depends (and not always)
  • No, never
  • Unsure
  • No opinion
  • Something else

0 voters

I will most times to make sure itā€™s real but if itā€™s a case where the boss has two whites and I really want one of them I wonā€™t.

• deca good
  • deca bad
  • deca bad but better than kabam
  • deca bad and even worse than kabam
  • who deca?

0 voters

Hard for me to say DECAā€™s outright good or bad. I donā€™t completely agree with them, but Iā€™ll go with ā€œgood.ā€ Definitely better than Kabam, playing in both those eras.

Exactly my thoughts

While the constant events arenā€™t great, Iā€™d say theyā€™ve done pretty well with what they were given

Favorite endgame dungeon(s)?

• Shatters
  • Nests
  • Lost Halls (MBC)
  • The Void
  • Cultist Hideout
  • Fungal Cavern
  • Crystal Cavern
  • Oryx Sanctuary
  • More than one.
  • All of them.
  • None.
  • Unsure
  • No opinion.

0 voters

I really enjoy the Crystal worm mother fight. Also really enjoyed doing voids, but havenā€™t done one in a while sooo

Fungal is my favorite dungeon in the game. Crystal is significantly farther behind, though. It feels like rushed content to me, and I believe it would be better with more enemy variety, and a better designed boss fight. Crystal entity, to me, seems like a fight where the devs very much wanted to get the dungeon out as soon as possible, and just added a crap ton of projectiles to make it ā€œhard,ā€ although a lot of them deal little damage, even though it is extremely hard to go damageless

How would you rate my ppes?

0 voters

EDIT: Oops! I forgot to say rate it on a scale of 1-10, 10 being worst and 1 being best. Iā€™m glad to see you all enjoy my ppes so much :smiley: