Just a whole lotta polls

Based on what? Lifespan/Fame? Loot acquired? Dungeon completions? All of the above?

Just imagine that I said ā€œrate my ppeā€ to you
what would you say?

:neutral_face:ā€¦

ā€œImagine rating PPEs anymore.ā€

Though your ppes may not all make it to 8/8, I still find them entertaining and enjoy your thread! Donā€™t get too worried about what other people think of how well your ppes do, because the end goal is just to have fun, right?
ofc it isnā€™t to have fun its to get white bags /s

NO, THE GOAL IS TO GET TO 8/8 AND FARM DISCORDS MINDLESSLY UNTIL I GET TO 100K BASE FAME THEN NEVER USE IT EXCEPT TO FLEX

I hope this will be the last time of me ranting about the tiered ringā€¦

I noticed that there is 1 argument about loot drop on O3, namely the ring issue (yes IK, again with this). I also noticed that on Reddit too but me forgot the link.

Replace the Unbound rings from Oryx 3 with Deca Ring - Game Discussion - Forum | RealmEye.com

Should Oryxā€™s Sanctuary only drop HP rings (namely UBHP/Decas)?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure
  • No opinion
  • Mixed thought

0 voters

Ok nowā€¦ should Shatters get reworked, as a possible rework may come?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure
  • No opinion
  • Mixed thought.

0 voters

Not that I specifically dislike the dungeon, but I honk there could be loads of promise for a rework.

I know that some people (like Raremeat) want the current design preserved, but it would be neat to have a new variation and somehow preserve the old one

If/when they do rework Shatts, I hope they at least keep it mostly the same. I mean, I love the look and feel of the dungeon as a whole. I donā€™t want them to like ramp up the difficulty or anything like that.

For sure. Farming completions for exalts can be soul crushing in any dungeon - but especially in Shatts. Sometimes I turn the RL off to listen to a podcast or something and follow the group.

• Be ruled by an authoritarian surveillance-state, but be rich enough to own a second house with a fancy car
  • Be ruled by a surveillance-state democracy, but have enough money to go on holidays to 5-star all-inclusive hotels for a week twice a year
  • Be ruled by a privacy-conscious democracy, but have to work a full-time job to get by with a yearly holiday 4-star hotel all-inclusive week-long visit being barely affordable

0 voters

I smell Mainland China.

I just watched this video and itā€™s kind of terrifying:

Huh?

Iā€™m not hiding anything, so I donā€™t mind if the government knows what Iā€™m doing, BUT Iā€™ve read the book 1984 and I donā€™t want to end up like that, so Iā€™m good with regular old privacy and working full-time thank you.

Itā€™s an hour long documentary on the history of China and more importantly what itā€™s been doing in the past 4-5 years in its conquest for world economic domination, taking lessons from history on what does and doesnā€™t work when trying to do that.

So you afraid of China dominating the global economy?

Iā€™m more afraid of China taking control of global politics and increasing its ability to monitor populations and silence dissenters in places I did not expect it to (such as Greece in the foreseeable future)

Heard this one yes.

Thatā€™s odd. I heard cases of WD activists (mainly) getting silenced by the Chinese government.