Just a whole lotta polls

What happened?

With the current state of other stat rings? Yes, because players don’t run endgame dungeons to get items that are effortlessly overshadowed by HP rings. After some balancing and a reasonable buff? No, it won’t be necessary. DECA should be making WIS/VIT/SPD/DEX/ATT/MP/DEF rings somewhat viable in a way that makes players at least hesitate before putting a UBHP or Deca.

Do you want animals to be able to talk?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I said something, and then immediately realized it could be taken the wrong way. It was pretty stupid anyway so just don’t worry about it.

Anyways, @GammaGamer it would be sick if animals could talk. I would totally get a cute bunny or something and have some conversations with it

On one hand, formerly abused and traumatized animals could talk about their problems, and maybe get help through therapy. Plus people who have trouble socializing with others could make conversations with a cute animal, similar to what you said. But on the other hand, some pets would immediately start blabbing private things about their owners. And if they somehow get their hands on chemicals/explosives/weapon manuals…sure, most animals don’t have fingers, but damn, that’d be one big mess.

I’d just love the aspect of having more than just the human race living on our planet. I’ve always loved the idea of alien societies and their envisioned cultures, and the ones our own kind made throughout history, so animals would surely spice things up a little.

On that note, I think the bigger downside would be that our intelligence (har har) is our complete and under advantage in the animal kingdom beyond having opposable thumbs. Things could get bloody for us fast. I think it would be interesting regardless!

if animals could talk then I’d actually have to feel bad about not being a vegan. I’d prefer them remain as inhuman as possible

Actually also, we can yeet things much much better than most animals

Stupid question but should I try a Discord raid server? Might as well to give it a shot.

If so, which one? Give me a suggestion,

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure
  • No opinion
  • Mixed thought

0 voters

Yes but if you do you can’t complain about how discords ruin everything

Imma give one month trial for myself to see if my mind gets changed or the same.

What dungeons do you want to do in the servers?

Maybe LH? Somefing like Malice Discord server.

Try it out. Maybe you’ll like it.

More “yes” than other opinions combined. Ok then. Imma give Malice a shot for now.

Malice has given me consistantly good runs and the RL’s there are awesome. Highly recommend.

I need to verify myself 1st… but how though?

There should be a channel saying ‘verification’ with a check box that you have to click. You’ll have to private your last seen location but have everything else public. They’ll probably give you a code that you have to put in your RealmEye description (you can take it off once you’re verified, but they need to know it’s your RealmEye) if you are having trouble verifying you can dm a security + usually

It’s changed since I’ve done it, and I’m at work right now, so I can’t check. If you still haven’t figured it out by the time I get home, I’ll help you out :slight_smile:

Imma try not to cloak my location, as cloaked location attracts crashers even more than less.

The General Chat Thread v2

If they find out that you’ve been breaking rules (and private location is definitely one of them), you will likely be disciplined.

And crashers aren’t going to target you; they’ll follow people who regularly participate in certain runs (rls, high-profile players, etc) so you have nothing to gain by leaving it public.

(Off-topic btw)

I’m gonna be real with you. I privated my location to get in and then made it public again right after and they’ve never said anything about it. I think you’re fine.