Just a whole lotta polls

Who knows?

What should I do first?

• Max characters
  • Get white star

0 voters

You may be thinking, DeeBomb, why donā€™t you just do both at the same time?
Well, I didnā€™t think of that until now tbh

I dont think weā€™ve had this one yet (though, maybe. I sorta find it hard to believe we havent)
Favorite colour?

• red
  • orange
  • yellow
  • green
  • blue
  • purple
  • white
  • grey
  • black

0 voters

bwu

No opinion.

Tough one, I feel it really depends on the context. The most beautiful colors Iā€™ve seen were blue night skies with a wonderful gradient from dark blue to almost light green, but without context I think I prefer a nice warm red.

My second favourite gradient is blue to vivid pink. Iā€™ve liked it ever since I saw it in this image.

0 voters

I always say ā€œblueā€ for the sake of simplicity, but Iā€™m glad you brought that up. Certain shades of indigo are my favorite, as opposed to something like ā€œbaby blue,ā€ which I donā€™t care for as much.

mmmmh, I love this colour gradient so muchā€¦ I feel like I use it really really often in my art pieces just because of how smooth it is, Iā€™ve always liked colder colours more than the warmer ones

• Change name to Cuboidal
  • Keep demonseye

0 voters

As the great self-proclaimed cube leader, iā€™d like a name that relates to three-dimensional objects.

Up to you tbh, cuboidal might reflect on you a bit better

Become the demon lord of cubes. Please keep the name; youā€™ll always be Demonseye to me! :frowning:

Or just name yourself Cubey

(Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle btw, 10/10 would recommend)

On a scale of 1 to 5, how exhaustive / long would you prefer the Patch Notes to be?

• 1 - Extremely Brief. Focuses mostly on an explanation of events in the future rather than current changes.
  • 5 - Extremely Exhaustive. Every minor buff / nerf is disclosed.

0 voters

Extreme exhausive gang <3

Preferably every change, but with the notes structured in a way that gives a clear overview without needing to read all of it.

Accidentally stumbled into the same image while browsing WEBTOON! :stuck_out_tongue:

call yourself cubing itā€™s not taken

If you have to pick top 3 servers to stay as your main servers, where would they be?

• USWest4
  • USWest3
  • USWest2
  • USSouthWest
  • USSouth3
  • USSouth2
  • USSouth
  • USNorthWest
  • USMidWest2
  • USMidWest
  • USEast4
  • USEast3
  • USEast2
  • USEast
  • EUWest2
  • EUWest
  • EUSouthWest
  • EUSouth
  • EUNorth2
  • EUNorth
  • EUEast2
  • EUEast
  • Australia
  • AsiaSouthEast
  • AsiaEast
  • Unsure
  • No opinion.

0 voters

USEast4 is my homie when it comes to farm pots from gods themselves within GLand.

USEast is my home server.

USW3 as somewhere to hang out, saying hi to RotMG friends and trading.

EUSW gang.
Even though technically my best server should be EUW2, Iā€™ve been playing on EUSW since before most other servers existed.

Which do you use more? (Using apps like google maps doesnā€™t count, unless you actually look at the compass to determine your bearing.)

• tape measure
  • compass

0 voters