Just a whole lotta polls

(@PRCSakura You’re missing USW…)

I’ve had very little need for a compass. I have a really good sense of direction, and if, for some reason, I find myself trapped and lost somewhere random, I’ll use the sun and stars. I’ve used a tape measure to confirm sizes incontestably more.

I use a compass to draw more than I use a tape measure, but I use a tape measure more than I use a compass for directions

Fav Warrior skin? Huge one BTW because there are more than 50 Warrior skins.

• Classic
  • Juggernaut
  • Down Under
  • Shove Guy
  • B.B. Wolf
  • Platinum Warrior
  • Slime Warrior
  • Skeleton Warrior
  • Hunchback
  • Dragon Tamer Set
  • Pirate King Warrior set
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Olive Gladiator
  • Ivory Gladiator
  • Rudolph the Berzerk
  • Artist Extraordinare
  • Dungeon Mastermind
  • Future Seeker Tester
  • Sheep Warrior
  • Explorer
  • Princess Warrior
  • Light Cavalry
  • Stone Statue
  • Lodestone Warrior
  • Athena
  • Living Armor
  • Adorable Lil’
  • Gladiator
  • Oryxmas
  • Frost Raider
  • Sand Monk
  • Penguin
  • Hallowed Slinger
  • Scarecrow
  • Kingsman Cavalry
  • Rabbit Warrior
  • Dragon Slayer
  • Angry Orc
  • Beefcake Brutus
  • Buckethead
  • Giantsword
  • Lizardman
  • Singer
  • Supporter Extraordinare
  • Gravekeeper

0 voters

• Armored Champion
  • Pirate Chief
  • Shroom
  • Miner
  • Cyber Cop
  • Chinese Princess
  • Indecisive Reaper
  • Mini Pirate King
  • Saber Wielder
  • Wolf Headdress
  • Mystery
  • Earth Battlemaiden
  • Pegasus
  • Zombie Gal
  • Decapod Crustacean
  • Construction
  • Whack-a-Warrior
  • Exalted
  • Magnificent Maestro
  • Snowboarder
  • Content Master
  • Synthwave
  • Unicorn
  • Not sure
  • No opinion
  • None.
  • All of them.
  • More than 1.
  • Other (if it is not shown on Realmeye)

0 voters

For me: Chinese Princess (only if dyed with White clothing and accessory dyes), Explorer, Exalted and… Princess (even though that one is overrated).

1. Penguin
  2. Skeleton
  3. Explorer

These three also happen to all be in my possession.

• Bicycle helmets should not be mandatory for every cyclist
  • Bicycle helmets should be mandatory for every cyclist

0 voters

At least if you’re under 18 they should definetly be mandatory

Do you believe (by opinion) that IC/OoC increased fatality rate of characters or not in overall? (Deca expected an increased rate because of indirect pet nerf).

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure
  • No opinion
  • Mixed thought.
  • Something else.

0 voters

That’s not something that’s easy to determine without data.

IK but this is about your opinion.

Probably, mainly though just makes stuff like mbc survival harder, which kills more players. Other stuff is meh idk

I strongly disagree, at least for a place with good cycling infrastructure like the Netherlands.

We lose the helmet at age 8 or sooner. Pretty much as soon as you can go without training wheels without being scared of losing your balance, you don’t really need a helmet anymore. Learning how to fall off your bike without serious injury (at normal speeds) is an important skill that you should know by that point. I’ve fallen off my bike probably more than 10 times throughout my life (mostly due to ice) and I’ve never had worse than a few scrapes and a slightly tender bone in one of my fingers.

Cycling is much safer than ice skating and people skate without helmets all the time too.

The risk of injury because of a careless driver along major cycling routes is very low, since our roads are built to give people leeway and reaction time at intersections and drivers are used to being careful with cyclists.

The only times I’ve felt afraid of motorized traffic while cycling to school were either because I crossed the road with a bit too cocky timing (on a road where cars don’t go faster than 30kmph anyways) or because occassionally some drivers were going over the speed limit and passing me closer than usual on a rural road that didn’t have the cycling infrastructure that most places in the Netherlands do have, with that rural road also being in a “silence zone” where cars aren’t supposed to go if their destination is not along that road. (Happened 2 or 3 times in 7 years of daily 45min commutes to school.)

Still, I haven’t once been in an accident with motorized traffic, and I don’t know anyone who has either.
The only head injury among people that I know was one (at the time) 10 year old kid who was looking at his phone while cycling and fell onto the towbar of a parked trailer. He had 7 stitches and a light concussion and ended up with a thin vertical scar on his forehead. (IIRC, it was over 10 years ago)

Note: 10 times is my approximation for the amount of times I fell off a bike while travelling by bicycle. Messing around as a kid in our neighbourhood doesn’t factor in to that. I don’t remember how often I fell as a little kid.

I used to actually use a small bike I had inherited from a friend to do small stunts in our street.
I never got seriously injured, but I probably should have worn a helmet for that. The craziest fall I had while doing that had me accidentally doing a forwards roll over my steering wheel and coming off with just a blue spot on my arse.

I wish that Americans were generally that disciplined. My original Alaskan home had a lot of bikers compared to where I’m at now, and I did see a lot of accidents. It’s more complicated than just the bike rider needing to be careful, and some accidents I witnessed were away trips to the hospital, especially in those high efficiency bikes that move at the speed of cars, or driving in the winter, even with the thick winter tires.

It’s always been a “better safe than sorry” approach to me, and I’m a supporter of the belief that even if you don’t see about your own well-being, keep in mind the trouble you cause others with your injuries if they’re serious, whether the other members of the accident, the worry of family and friends, etc…

If you’re going at speeds rivalling cars, you definitely should be wearing a helmet.
Forcing everyone to wear a helmet just dissuades people from using bicycles for normal things like a quick trip to the local grocery store. A helmet is an uncomfortable thing on your head that obscures your vision while cycling and that you have to leave somewhere when you reach your destination. It’s an unnecessary burden for most trips and most people in the Netherlands.

Normal people cycling go at speeds between 13~22 kmph. EDIT; (= 8~14 mph)

EDIT 2; I just googled “cycling helmet young” in Dutch and apparently giving your kids a helmet to wear while learning to cycle is a very recent development. I personally never wore a helmet while cycling but I figured others had because it did make sense to me to some degree, but apparently the vast majority of people who cycle in the Netherlands haven’t ever cycled with a helmet on.

Apparently the number of yearly cycling injuries that bring kids to the emergency care is around 4000 in the Netherlands, with 34% being head injuries. For kids aged 0-4 that number is 60%.
Almost 90% of kiddy bike accidents are one-sided accidents, meaning there were no other road users involved. Helmets are reported to reduce the chance of head injury by about 40%.
The VVN (Veilig Verkeer Nederland) institution still advises against mandatory helmet use given all this knowledge, while they do advise encouraging helmet use for young children who don’t always have proper control over their limbs yet, and for kids who are still developing their cycling skills.
Source (in Dutch)

EDIT 3 & 4; minor improvements

According to my quick google search about 80% of severe head injuries following cycling accidents

Its probably not very common in the netherlands, but in other regions roads sometimes go downhill or you have a significant tailwind, meaning you’ll be fast enough for serious injury

Thats really not the case where I live (germany). The bus ignores my right of way half of the time and like every 2 weeks I get passed by a car so closely that I might get hit if I were to dodge a pothole at the same time.

Yeah, the terrain was something I should have mentioned for my area. I was in the Ring of Fire and, therefore, heavy earthquake territory. Our average ground could be pretty messed, not to mention the trees strewn across our entire city breaking up the paved ground. There was a lot of maintenance required to keep up with nature’s onslaught. It isn’t like that everywhere, though.

The traffic is another story, especially when my state formally legalized marijuana, and the DUIs worsened. All sorts of dumb driving.

I’m curious, seeing the death thread often enough.

• Would prefer to see the chat (at least for so long) after you die
  • Would prefer to keep the chat fairly anonymous (as it is now) after you die

0 voters

I would want to see all the ppl either saying lmao in all caps or rip in all caps tbh

Something l about that could either make one hate the world, or take a moment of self-reflection and have a moment to laugh at themselves with the others.

(Also, I forgot to vote on my own poll lol)

i want to see how many people rightfully say “noob down” or “skill issue” when I die

That, and other menial things, like counting how many “f”s in the chat you get haha