Just a whole lotta polls

Plenty of people speak Spanish here (Nevada) too, but since I am learning Spanish and intend to learn Japanese, I still choose Japanese.

Iā€™m currently learning chinese (because asian) xd

Anything BUT English, when compared to other languages English is waaaaay too inconvenient, the only reason it is widely known is because of the British empire

However, if they donā€™t speak English, then for the most part they speak Spanish (with the exception of Asian countries, which donā€™t commonly speak Spanish), which is a much better language when it comes to design

I donā€™t find English to be particulary inconvient when compared to Spanish and French (the two languages Iā€™m learning), just less artful and also very different grammatically (whereas French and Spanish are closer grammatically)

I was talking about have 30 words that mean the same thing or a single word the means 30 things in English, also the gender and group specifics of Spanish make describing things easier

Edit: for example, the word ā€˜runā€™ has approximately 450 meanings

could you elaborate on that?
Compared to german or latin english seems a lot easier due to the almost absence of conjugation and declination.

Yes there are worse languages when speaking about convenience, but my reasoning for Spanish being, in my opinion, easier is stated right above your post (there are more reasons than that though)

• H/MH/E with mermaid skin
  • MH/H/E with madrid skin

0 voters

Both same

What levels?

Russian, slavic languages

I pick Chinese because of how big China is and how many people speak it

For others. Would be basque or Moroccon. That being the native berber language not Arabic

but specific levels matter
if itā€™s 90/90 it doesnt matter
but like
81/77 Iā€™d take heal mpheal
93/91 Iā€™d take mpheal heal

Japanese uses Kanji so you could also know some Chinese by learning it. Iā€™d love to be able to read some light novels that werent translated into English too if it was possible.

Books is a perfect way to learn a language. For me I read many books in Russian as a child of course thereā€™s more to it but itā€™s a good starting point

Assume a 6 level difference between 1st and 2nd abilities while maxing the first ability from level 70 to 90.

Good point, I recall how I wouldnā€™t know English if I didnā€™t read a lot of books as a child. It might be hard to believe but I used to struggle a lot with it, but as for now I find it best to learn other languages now that Iā€™m older by listening to them rather than looking at them.

I watch Hunter x Hunter with my friends but before I did I watched them with subs, eventually I could understand some things they said without even looking at the translations below. Same applies to other anime in the past.

I would learn it well you are still young, now in my life i dont have the desire time or mental capacity to learn another language. English is probably the last ill commit my time to for now

Even if a word has multiple meanings, you can almost always ascertain which meaning is being used by context.

Having learned some Spanish and some French, I can assure you that the difference is minimal.

No, it doesnā€™t. Maybe you could find some odd, convoluted logic to ā€œproveā€ that the word run has that many meanings, but I can assure you, 99% of the population would not agree with it.

I live in CA too but anime without sub > speaking to people :thinking:

also where in CA do u live?

socal.

:(((((( Iā€™m norcal

If you ever go to norcal be sure to visit :wink: