Just a whole lotta polls

Herero means you like the opposite gender where as bi means you like both.

Most of here are PhD is this topics

How many genders exist?[poll type=regular public=true]

• 2+
    [/poll]

IMO, as long as someoneā€™s happy and isnā€™t hurting anyone, they can claim whatever gender they wish. Personally, though, I think there are 2 main genders.

I donā€™t even mean for it to be serious, but @Mynamerr 's poll triggered me to make this one.

Lets make this public

• completly hetero
  • mainly hetero and a little gay
  • bi but leaning towards hetero
  • bi
  • bi but leaning towards gay
  • mainly gay and a little hetero
  • completly gay

0 voters

I personally think everyone is a little bit gay (especially girls) from personal experience and things Iā€™ve witnessed.
Iā€™d only be convinced that someone is 100% hetero if they never came in contact with another person of their same gender.

define a little bit gay?

only sucked one dick and sorta liked it?

The General Chat Thread

Eh, I think of it more like this: How much you are opposed to being gay.
If you are disgusted by other gay people or the thought of it then you are probably homophobic and completely hetero.
That is the way I see it.
Is it one hundred percent true and accurate? Probably not but that is just the way I view this topic.

-I am most likely just as straight as you are, just have a different viewpoint on things.

Personally, I see it this way: 100% hetero =/= homophobic. If you simply only like the opposite sex, I consider it hetero. Iā€™m mainly making this post so I donā€™t seem like a homophobe or anything.

So after groping my male friend in front of his GF and giving him a hicky, iā€™m changing to slightly gay

is @Shatter a cool person

0 voters

(public)

0 voters

That face when shatter was only a ā€œmanā€ for 4 seconds

well im not assuming gender!!!1111!

TFW PC culture caused you to edit your completely fine post because people are stupid.

xd

He canā€™t be the coolest, no one can surpass the cool of Ickabod. Canā€™t change the fact that heā€™s far above average tho.

Is ā€œlel xdā€ an incredibly overused meme?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

You canā€™t overuse that meme

What about Indie?