• 2006-2007 roblox

0 voters

Where is the ā€˜noneā€™ option?

you sicken me

• Ass
  • Titties

0 voters

nuffā€™ said

Which sound most comfortable for cuddling?

• Big spoon
  • Little spoon
  • Hug from top
  • Hug from bottom
  • Hug on side

0 voters

I am questioning what Iā€™m attempting to interpret here. I donā€™t understand the relevance or reference that the size of a spoon has to do with this, but that may also be my brain being stupid. I also donā€™t understand the value of hugging in a certain direction, why not just go in the center?

Itā€™s pretending you never saw the post and replying to the post below it.

ā€¦wait

i have no idea what a spoon is in this context and i donā€™t have enough cuddling experience anyways. now to prevent myself from looking like a total fool when someone inevitably tells me to google itā€¦

At this moment, my mental faculties are experiencing a difficulty as to what your intentions are concerning the subjective interpretation of the options I have been presented. As such, I am presently unable to fathom the pertinency of nor the obscure allusion to the physical proportions of a dining implement consisting of a shallow, ovular bowl supported by a proportionally longer handle, although given the context, it is also possible that this is simply a case of error in the parietal cortex of my cerebrum. I am also incapable of perceiving a quantifiable or qualitative ā€˜valueā€™ associated with the directional aspect of affection expressed as a tight squeeze in oneā€™s arms; this would raise the question: under what circumstances would an individual simply not perform said action directed towards a rough central area?

At the present time, the aforementioned ā€˜noneā€™ option is masquerading as one that has never visually perceived the contextual poll, and is instead in the act of replying to the piece of digital media directly underneath said poll.

ā€¦ please delay action until further notice.

can u not write a 20 words that are 40> letters long every sentence?

My cerebral cortex cannot consistently comprehend compound creations like that.

Wut

I am always alliterating, although amateurs arenā€™t always able to apprehend articulation as such

that took 45 mins to make

It depends Iā€™m not a cuddle supremacist like you they all can be nice

Well, pardon me, my eloquently presented sir, but I personally find that statement to be quite objectionable. Certainly, there is a case to be made that people of a lower level in terms of English language mastery may not understand the intricacies of intentional alliteration, but to tote that ability as one both important and symbolic of social status is quite appalling, at least to a gentleman of my calibre. I believe the ā€œplebeianā€ expression for the actions that I am about to take would be referred to as ā€œknocking down a few pegs.ā€ I must have you know that I am a highly trained operative with the sole intent of ending the pitiful existences of those I consider to be unnecessary. The entireties of the US Armed Forces, the Russian nuclear arsenal, and the KGB are available for my personal use, and I have no qualms about unleashing that wrath on one who clearly cannot understand his position. I am sure the idea of having specially trained spies surveilling your residence does not provide you the greatest of comforts; hence it would be advisable to cease your foolish actions, and be wary of your next words, lest the last thing you ever witness is a Russian mobster brandishing a hacksaw.

ono very scary

• This or Polls
  • A whole lotta That

0 voters

Is orange juice yellow or orange?

• Yellow
  • Orange

0 voters

• Exercise
  • Exorcise

0 voters

• read the book